21

*smut alert!*

//

We're in Louisville tonight. Harry had barely spoken to me, I'm starting to think he's falling out of love with me.

He may have done that straight after we broke up.

But I don't know.

Louis and I have gotten so much closer but he's been acting a bit different recently. Every time I see him, my heart skips a beat. I don't know why, though. I don't like him that way?

Speaking off, Louis walked into my dressing room.

"Hey." I said, he smiled.

"Your outfit looks nice today, not wearing a jersey?" Louis asked, I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing my grey skinny jeans with a white sheer lace tank top, so you could see my red bra underneath and obviously my red converse.

"No, I thought this looked cute." I replied

"It looks amazing." Louis stated, I blushed.

After that we were silent, I was finishing off my makeup while he was standing watching me. Once I was done, I stood up properly and looked over at Louis. We were both staring at each other and I couldn't but help myself to look at his lips. He also looked at my lips a couple of times. I started biting on my lips out of anxiety. A few seconds later, Liam walked in and told us we had to head to the stage. I didn't realise it was already time, I thought we had another 10 minutes.

Louis and I walked down towards the back of the stage together with our hands brushing against one and another. The other boys were way ahead of us and were already getting their mics. Niall passed us our mics, and headed to his position along with the rest. I looked over to Louis.

I noticed something different about his eyes. Normally I see love but this time I can see some sort of guilt mixed with the love. I smiled at him, he smiled back and headed to his position. I quickly made my move towards the back of the screen and got there just on time. 

//

Throughout the show, Louis and I had some tension. Always having eye contact or brushing against each other. Every time I would catch him looking at me he would quickly look away causing my heart to skip a beat. This was a weird feeling, I haven't felt it in a long time. I mean, I've had it every now and then like the other week when Louis was in front of me. It always seems to happen when I see Louis or I'm with him.

The show had just finished and we were walking off with the fans screaming in the background. Thankfully, we didn't need to head off straight to our next place so the boys decided to go to the main dressing rooms to see some family members. Mine weren't obviously here so I headed to my dressing room. I know my mum said about her coming to the Nashville show in a couple of days which is nice, let's hope she doesn't forget.

I sat down on my sofa and let out a long sigh.

Finally, some chilling.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. It didn't last long because someone walked into my room. I looked up to see Louis closing the door. As he turned around, I stood up and walked towards him.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as he stood in front of me, he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He answered, he started to walk around me so I was now the one standing in front of the door.

"You sure?" I asked, I carefully watched him. His body seemed tense.

"I need to tell you something." He replied, turning back around to look at me. My heart skipped a beat.