28

Harry's POV:

Dallas.

Today was the day.

The day I ask Kenzie to be my girlfriend again.

I leant on the wall in the hallway that wasn't far from the main dressing room. I waited for Kenzie as the boys had already gone backstage. I was waiting for five minutes before I heard a door shut, I turned to my left to see Kenzie walking down smiling at me.

Her blonde hair was in a messy high ponytail which left a couple of strands hanging by her face. Her makeup made her hazel green eyes pop out; her eyes were always so bright during the summer. I looked her up and down, admiring her outfit. She wore a blue NFL Dallas Cowboys Jersey with the number 19 on it and a black skirt but she tucked her jersey under her bra. She looked stunning, like she usually does.

"Hey." She said as she approached me, I smiled at her.

"Hi." I greeted her back, she grabbed my hand and we walked to the back of the stage.

Nothing more was said as we walked down the hallway towards the stage. By the time we got to the stage, our intro was about to start. We had to hurry to get in our positions. I noticed Mazie was standing with the crew members which wasn't far from me. She caught my eye and gave me a look and I nodded to her. I watched as she walked away, rushing to the hallway. 

The lights turned off, causing the fans to scream as loud as they could and we quickly hurried out onto the stage. Once the lights turned back on, Liam started his solo of Up All Night.

I watched as Kenzie moved to the front of the stage, the fans at the barrier screamed and waved at her. Of course she waved back. I smiled at her kindness. She then turned around to look at me, she gave me a big smile and I gave her one back.

We carried on with the show and about halfway through, someone in my ear had told me to come backstage. I walked off during mid song, and looked around to see Mazie standing by the side.

"It's done." She said, I smiled brightly.

"Oh my god. Do you have a picture?" I asked

"Of course I do." She said as she nodded. She took out her phone from her pocket and showed me the picture. I smiled.

"Perfect. Thank you so much, Mazie." I thanked, and she looked at me.

"Don't mess this up this time." She said in a serious tone, I nodded.

"I won't. I promise." I said

"Get back on stage Sir." Mazie said as she tapped my back. I laughed and walked towards the stage.

I came back just in time for Back For You. When I arrived, Kenzie looked at me worried. I smiled at her then turned to look at the boys, giving them a look but only the boys will understand.

"Baby, you don't have to worry. I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you." I sang, walking up to Kenzie, "lately, I've been going crazy. So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you."

Kenzie laughed into the mic and looked away.

Little does she know.

//

We walked off the stage. I grabbed Kenzie's hand and pulled her along.

"Where are you taking me?" She laughed, I smiled at her while dragging her to her dressing room. I stopped at the door.

"Go in." I said, Kenzie cocked her head and looked at me confused.

"Why?" She asked but I didn't give her an answer, "What have you done?"