Wish (Girl Sensation's Version)

Note: If you do not wish to be spoiled, you can skip this sypnopsis by pressing the navigation button (usually the one with three lines on Android and the collapsed chapter title in IOS) and going to "Forced to Be A Tour Guide". Thank you!

————SPOILER————

Asha is a girl living in Rosas, a kingdom ruled by King Magnifico and Queen Amaya.

She dons a simple red, orange, and white dress, pinned-up hair, and dark, sun-kissed skin. Along with her pet Valentino, she acts as an apprentice to the King.

She had a grandfather named Sabino who taught her the concept of astronomy and wishes, while teaching her life lessons at the same time until his death.

Once, she also wished to have a good friend of hers (Hidalgo) healed from his terminal illness, but it was not granted, causing him to die. This led Asha to fear losing something, which is why she doesn't like mingling with people around her, and prefers a steady, predictable life independently, thus Asha was disliked by many of her fellow apprentices.

One day, many wishes are getting granted even without the consent of King Magnifico. He then investigates the issue with Asha, but she points out that some wishes are not that bad when granted, however, Magnifico ignores that fact and argues that not all wishes must be granted.

Asha sees the point in King Magnifico's reasoning, so she still wants to help in solving the problem. She wishes upon a star to give her the wisdom and guidance to find the answer, until a glimmering light shone through the starry sky.

Closing her eyes, she was dazzled of the scene. And to her surprise, a boy appeared in place of the bright light. He had sparkling golden hair, a midnight blue outfit with gold accents, and a trickster smile. He introduces himself as the Prince of Wishing Stars, Stell.

He makes a bunch of shenanigans, much to Asha's chagrin, and one of those is allowing Valentino to talk. He tries to flirt with her, but she refuses his advances.

Stell then went straight to the point, telling that Magnifico is not what he seems, but actually, he is a hypocrite. He tells that the stars like him are supposed to be the ones granting the request of the wisher, as if these wishes have their own consciousness. However, when his father, the Star King, comes to Magnifico's aid when he wished for something, he took away his power and right to grant wishes, and kills him. Since then, the stars are trapped by the King, not letting them to freely grant a wish.

Asha states Magnifico's point as a defense, not believing what Stell said, but he also debates that stars actually do have a right to not grant any wish if they do not see the person worthy of granting.

Stell explains that the wishes suddenly going out of control is caused by him granting the wishes of the people and strengthening him and his subjects. And in order to free the stars, he was told by a seer that he must grant 100 forgotten wishes without direct use of magic.

Forgotten wishes are kept hidden from the person who requested for them for so long, never allowing the people to dream of it again.

During that time, he has granted 97 forgotten wishes, and that he needs Asha's help in granting 3 more. Once he reaches the goal, he can accumulate enough strength to break the stars out of the king and queen's castle.