Black Hearts, White Garments

Stell's eyes fluttered, witnessing the towering bookshelves, stacked scrolls on tables, a map of the world, tapestries of the royal couple, and finally, the orbs that trapped his people.

His hands were bound, and a circular barrier made of magic restrained him to scoot over for escape. He concentrated in making his eyes glow, trying to catch the attention of his people.

Star Chef: Is that—

Star Seamstress: Our prince! He has come to save us!

Star Guard #2: My prince, you've finally come! Please, help us out of here!

Every orb shimmered as they saw their surviving ruler of Nyxis. However, Stell did not have a clear voice because of the barrier filtering the sound.

Stell: I can't. They tied me up. But I will find a way! Just hold on there.

Star Kid: Oh no...my prince...(cries)

Stell: Don't worry, okay? My friend is gonna come help—

The stomp of a staff caused green magic to come out, pushing back all the trapped orbs surrounding Stell. The holder sneered at the prince of Nyxis and rolled his eyes.

Magnifico: Sorry to say it, but your Asha cannot save you all (wickedly boasts)!

Seeing Magnifico made hidden thoughts come out from Stell's mind. He wanted to break out of his prison, beat up Magnifico, drain his powers, and shove the staff into his throat. He could take care of Amaya by throwing her off from Nyxis seven times until she was dead.

Stell: DIRT BAG! WHERE IS ASHA!?

Amaya entered the study hall. She stood beside her husband, holding his left shoulder and leaning her head onto him.

Amaya: Isn't he the gift you asked for, the Golden-Eyed Evil (playfully wicked)?

Magnifico: I could have never felt any better, my wife. Let us see what this prince holds.

Stell: YOU'RE THE EVIL HERE, HYPOCRITE! I WILL KILL YOU BOTH! MAGNIFICO, WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY FATHER WAS UNFORGIVABLE! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, MY MOM WOULDN'T COMMIT SUI—

Amaya: Oh please. Do not be whiny. Otherwise we might as well do worse than what we will do right now (stern).

She summoned an orb from the collection.

Star Citizen #1: NO!

Other Star Citizens: AAAAHHHHH!

Stell: You will not—(takes a deep breath and makes his pendant glow)

The orb suddenly glowed brighter, and it radiated more heat, causing Amaya's hand to slightly burn; Stell actually gave the star luminous strength.

Amaya: AAAH! YOU LITTLE—(in pain while she holds her slightly burned hand)

Magnifico: My wife! (scared) Are you okay (checks her palms)?

Amaya: Yes...but this boy is too feisty. (talks to Stell) What if I destroy someone closer to you!?

Stell: NOT HER! ASHA JUST HELPED ME! THIS WAS ALL MY PLAN!

Magnifico: Then behave, you skittish prince (raises his staff and summons magic furiously)!

Amaya put her hand out, which had the mirror bracelet. Suddenly, golden stardust came out of Stell's body. His chest tightened, and his limbs also started to weaken.

The evil couple took deep breaths and harnessed Stell's power, all while he suffered.

Stell: Your white outfits...ironically don't fit with your personalities...