Battle of Truth

Moments before Asha and Stell were found, the 6 other apprentices ran to every establishment in Rosas.

Gabo: (knocks aggressively on the doors) GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE EVERYONE! YOU ALL NEED TO SEE THIS!

A family inside the house took three steps back with frightened faces.

Dahlia: You made them think there's an invasion...(facepalms)

Gabo: So what?

Dahlia: (turns to the family) Please, come outside to the castle. You have to see the truth.

Meanwhile, Hal teleported to each house with Bazeema.

Hal: Okay, Bazeema, let's knock at the door and you can—

Bazeema: Me (anxious)!? You should do it; you're better with people...

Hal: I need to get to the second house across, so we can persuade more people and save time (shrugs).

Bazeema: What should I say?

Hal: Get straight to the point. It may be hard for you, but we have to do this, not just for ourselves, but for everyone's dreams (encouraging).

Bazeema: Thanks, Hal (smiles).

She put her fist at the door, then kept calmly banging it against the wood.

Bazeema: Hello? Can you come out...? There's a truth you need to see. Please? Pretty please?

The door opened, and Miriam—the woman Asha and Stell met—and her family peeked out of the doorway.

Miriam: How can I help you (perplexed)?

Bazeema: Please, come with us to the castle. You need to see something there (awkwardly smiles)...

On the other hand, Dario and Safi were persuading the people at the night festival.

Person 1: How are we supposed to believe you, huh!?

Safi: Uh...well, an apprentice is in danger, and...ah-ah-achoo!

Dario: My friend means that an apprentice named Asha is in danger. And it is because our king and queen is hurting her (alarmed)!

Person 2: Our rulers could never (angry)!

Everyone murmured about the announcement, and then the townspeople jeered at them, throwing tomatoes, eggs, and whatever they can find to hit Safi and Dario. Although the former decided to perform a shielding spell, Safi still dodged all the thrown objects with a very disgusted look.

Dario: What can we do with it?

Safi: Wait a sec...(pulls out fabric from his magic wand) yay...(holds it tight to his face)

Dario: Yo, Safi, you can cuddle with that fabric later...(awkwardly smiled in sarcasm)

Safi: Okay, okay!

Dario: You've been a simp of thread and silk lately (facepalms).

Safi: Let me handle this (summons a picture of a man with curly hair on top, brown eyes, and red apprentice outfit—using his wand).

Safi then showed his final product.

Dario: Uhhh...that is not—

A woman in a pressed dress and wide-brimmed hat came in front of the two. A man in a green suit followed her behind.

Quesinda: That—that's our friend! Ashe!

Dario: You must've been—whoops, wrong pic.

He snatches the wand from Safi, waves it, and orange stardust twirled around the picture, showing a correct version of Asha.