'Til We Meet Again

Back in the real world, Asha has sniffed her nose from severe sobbing. Her eyes were tired from crying, red from the aftermath. She had to accept it...

Until Stell's star pendant glowed. Brighter and brighter, it started to hurt her exhausted eyes, so she let go and covered it with her hands. He floated up the sky, and rays of light surrounded the pendant. Stardust melted his old getup, blending in with a black medieval blouse, a midnight blue cape pinned onto it that trailed with only a bit of gold at its end, as well as new shoulder and knee pads, and finally, a shining golden crown on his head.

His hair, which was pushed back, unraveled and swept itself on the right. His sword was reforged, hanging neatly on his belt. Then, he descended gradually, ending in a soft landing. Stell opens his eyes, seeing Asha amazed yet still shocked from his transformation.

Asha: You...(runs to Stell, slaps him on the face)!

The star people were caught off guard with what she did to their prince—who is now their king. Some of the Rosas citizens laughed, especially the apprentices.

Stell: Ow! You didn't have to do that!

Asha: You didn't have to die (hugs him tightly, cries)!

Stell: Don't cry now! I didn't, see (shows himself, then hugs her)?

They embraced each other for a while, thinking that it was only them exisiting in this world. The people were swooned with the mildly romantic gesture; many star people even murmured if Asha has grew fond of their king.

Asha: Anyway, look at what you've done.

Stell: So should you. Had it not been for you, I would've not even done this! And actually...I...(sentimental) I met my parents, while I died...

Asha: Huh (piqued)?

He recounts how he saw his parents in a mind plane and what they encouraged him to do instead of reuniting with them in the afterlife.

Asha: Oh...but what's important is you're here now.

Stell: Yeah. But your efforts must be repaid as well.

Asha: No need. I'm not asking for—

Stell: (projected at the glass mirrors) EVERYONE! This city is in need of a new ruler after the recent events.

Asha: Wait—

Stell: Raise your hands if you accept Asha as your new queen!

All of the people put their left hands up to vote for her. Asha could not process what was going on; should she be excited, ashamed, or concerned?

Stell: Does anyone oppose?

Hands were put down. Stell looked at her and smiled.

Stell: As the new King of the Wishing Stars, I declare Asha to be this world's Ambassador of Magic and the Queen of Rosas!

Star maidens flew and spun around her. Then Asha suddenly floated, while the maidens pulled out their sewing kits and fabric. They magically mended her apprentice uniform into a new gown, a black bodice and skirt accented with gold lining. Her sleeves were also in the same color, but its ends also faded to a dark periwinkle blue. She was then adorned with blue stars on her head, and a cape in the same color that lightened on its tips.

She made her descent back at the castle top. Afterwards, Stell summoned the same scepter—that defeated Magnifico and Amaya—to her.

Stell: (presents Asha) Hail the new queen of Rosas!

Everyone: HAIL THE NEW QUEEN! HAIL THE NEW QUEEN (cheered)!

They clapped their hands for Asha's coronation. She, on the other hand, was tearing up again.