The Brightest Prince Ever...Literally

Asha opens her eyes after what happened, and there he was.

Asha, Star Boy: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Asha: WHO ARE YOU!? AND HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?

Stell: Prince Stell of the Wishing Stars! And actually, I teleported here to you, so excuse for the bright lights and pizzazz there. I was very impressed by your determination and ambition actually. No one has done that to me for so long!

Asha: A prince? I don't remember Queen Amaya and King Magnifico having kids.

Stell: Nah! I'm not the son of that king! Do I look like Magnifico?

Asha: No. You have sun-kissed skin, and you're blonde. But your eyes...

She stared at them for so long, Stell smiled and winked in a flirty manner.

Stell: What? Aren't these the prettiest pair of eyes you've seen?

Asha: N-n-no! (blushing) Actually, I think I've seen those eyes before!

Stell: Where?

Asha: Case files! The accomplices that are with the illegal wishers have the same eyes like yours! Now, who do you work for (stern)?

Stell: Oh...that's a half truth. Because...all of them, IS ME! And I work alone.

Asha: Huh?

Stell dematerializes. He turns into a star plushie like what Sabino described, then a butterfly, a rock, and a duplicate of Asha. He then transforms back to his humanoid form.

Stell: Do you believe me, uhhhh, name please?

Asha: My name's Asha. Apprentice to King Magnifico (reaches her hand out for a handshake).

Stell: Nice to meet you! Except the fact you're affiliated with that king. Here, we don't talk about Magnifico!

Asha: And what do you care about?

Stell: I'll tell you more later, but I'mma put up a formal introduction!

He flies, leaving a trail of glitter-like substance that made the inanimate objects sentient. Valentino happily chases it, and tasted the glitter.

Asha: No, Valentino! Stop that! Stop!

Valentino: Hahaha! I can talk, finally! Oh, and I wasn't expecting my voice to be this low!

Stell kept flying around the area, making everything that he sees to be alive. Soon enough, the flowers, mushrooms, and birds are able to utter complete and complex sentences.

Asha: STOP WITH THESE SHENANIGANS!

Stell: I just wanted to have a little orchestra to accompany me though. Anyway, let's get to the proper introduction, shall we?

Asha: What you told me before is enough.

(Everything suddenly became an extravagant party. Loads of animals and plants enjoying, passing Asha from one another, and Stell captivating the girl with his charisma, confidence, and his shapeshifting prowess—transforming as Disney characters. At the end, he gives her a purple princess dress, which made Asha snap.)

Asha: NO NO NO! I'M BRINGING YOU BACK TO THE CASTLE AND HAVE KING MAGNIFICO HANDLE YOU!

Asha (mind): That way, I won't even need a report.