Secrets of Stell

Asha, Valentino, and Stell arrived at the tree in the edge of the forest-where they met. The star prince snapped his fingers, and his power swirled around him, reverting back to his true form: long starry cape, dark suit, and slicked-back hair.

The three sat down on the same tree with the vivid sunset at view. The sun was half-covered by the horizon, causing the sky to be pigmented in the warmest colors: red, orange, yellow, and pink.

Stell: You in the sunset...you're pretty in it (smiling).

Asha: Stop flirting with me, Star Boy!

Stell: I'm being real here.

Asha: (chuckles) Okay. Thank you, I guess.

Stell: Also, I want to tell you something.

Asha's face went red, like her apprentice uniform.

Stell: It's about my parents...specifically my mother.

Asha: What about her?

Stell: Her name was Iris. She took so much care of me, ruled with great wisdom along my father. And I can't help but...when I saw you reconciling with your parents, I can't help being envious.

Asha: (shocked) W-why?

Stell: You already know the fate of my father, King Atlas. But his death...it...it probably hurt her heart so much.

...

Young Stell: Mother!? What happened to her!? (on the verge of crying)

Guard #1: My prince...the queen...she is dead (hangs head low).

Young Stell: Who did this!? (sobbing)

The royal guard looked around for evidence, until he found the bitten apple. With his protected hands, he took it and inspected the fruit with his magical power.

Guard #1: (horrified) She did this!

Young Stell: Mother...killed...herself!? (stifling)

Guard #1: My prince, we have to go—

Young Stell: No (crying)! I want to stay here with my mother! (breaking down).

He sat at the side of his mother's bed, and tears of sorrow filled his eyes. He could not comprehend why his mother ended her own life. The young prince felt like he has no one, except his father, and his people, that were in that land.

...

Stell: I went down to Rosas to see what was happening, and many people were raising both of their hands to the sky (narrating his story as the scene reenacts itself).

...

The star people transformed like the little plushies and placed themselves on top of their respective wishers.

Young Magnifico: Yes! Concentrate, everyone! Your wishes shall be safe in my hands, and the price to pay for this...is the greatest life you will ever have!

The stars were initially confused, but they remained in their positions. As the little Stell hid among the infrastructure of the castle, he caught a glimpse of Magnifico.

His heart beated faster, his pendant glowing brighter. The light swirled around his body, and he was taken to a domain: his father's domain of consciousness.