To Light Up The Sky

Luckily, the apprentice caught herself in the portruding part of the castle towers. She landed on a ledge that had an uneven wall against it.

Asha (mind): (looks down) My wand!

...

The wand splattered on the ground, reducing itself to dust. The 6 apprentices ran through the location where the wand was last seen alive, but Dario's face smudged in making contact with the emerald barrier.

Dario: Guys...they're doomed. We're doomed (worried).

Gabo: Let me try to break this. (twirls his wand like a wizard) The command to penetrate, break the bonds of fate!

Purple shimmer blasted through his wand like a comet. It traveled to the translucent shield, but when it came at impact, the blast dissolved.

Gabo: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Dahlia: (counts all of the apprentices) We're in bigger trouble. Besides Asha, someone else is inside (about to panic).

Hal: Oh no...(realizes who it is) wait. I'll try to make a trick.

Hal removes her magician hat, brimmed with feathers that triggered Safi to sneeze. She spun it on her right hand counterclockwise, twirled, and wears the hat again, suddenly going poof.

But instead of teleporting inside the castle, she was transported to the side of the palace—with the townspeople instead.

...

Simon (mind): How are these knights not tired!?

He finally penetrated through the immunity barrier, but something was off; the armor felt strangely lighter than that of the lower floors.

Simon jumped on a knight. His enemy tried to wriggle from his large build, but it was to no avail. Nonetheless, he yanked the helmet off of the guard.

To his surprise, the only thing that came out of the armor was greenish air.

Simon: Then that means...

All the knights he had tackled down during Asha and Stell's battle were not real, just sentient armor loyal to the king. And bad luck came on his side, as they rose up again like nothing happened.

Simon brought out his wand again and summoned his peppermint tea. After drinking it, he charged at all of them, blasting yellow magic while dodging any physical attack.

...

Stell: ASHA!

Amaya: Useless without your girlfriend (sarcastic)?

She came by Magnifico's side, and raised their respective power sources. The green shimmer appeared again, aimed towards the prince, and hit through his chest. It was happening again.

Stell: You say it...as if...you...don't depend on...your husband...(sarcastic)

The king's mirror staff glowed brighter, intensifying the pain and drain process.

Magnifico: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!? (projects himself on the glass for everyone to see) NOW PEOPLE OF ROSAS, WHO IS THE GREATEST AMONG BEINGS? HE IS ALL BARK, NO BITE (cackles and mocks Stell)!

Stell: AH (his light slowly flickers)!

His people became more terrified at the fate of their prince. Magnifico hears the wails of the star children and the sobs of the women. The star men focused to make themselves glow to break free and help their prince. But because of the looming power, it drained their magic instead, falling down to their knees and losing their shine.