Lost Lullaby

The town looked like it was raining in glitter from the colorful debris of stardust. Both the king and queen were unconscious, and the people's jaws dropped when they looked up at the sky. Although there were some stars that stayed in the aftermath, many of the citizens of Nyxis have returned to their homeland.

The sky above Rosas was a fabric embroidered with gemstones, no longer in plain midnight blue. Constellations reappeared again, new meteor showers started to emerge, as if the star people were celebrating their freedom.

The apprentices were able to mingle with their stars.

Trina: Hello, Señor Gabo (enthusiastic)! We have met at last (shakes his hand)!

Gabo: Whoa (gleaming)! You...

Trina: Yep, I was the one who chose your wish. See, we have this annual ceremony where we receive and choose wishes.

Gabo: W-why me, out of all the people?

Trina: You are an ambitious person, hardworking too. All you needed is anger management (laughs awkwardly).

Gabo: Oh...really?

Trina: Yeah! We can start right now if you'd like.

Gabo: Thanks, Ms. Trina (shakes her hand)!

...

Mehlad: Dahlia, I could give you the way to create a prosthetic leg though. But I prefer you finding it yourself.

Dahlia: You want me to find...my prosthetic leg (confused, cringed out)?

Mehlad: I mean, you need to find a way to make your own! That way, it's original, something you'll be proud of!

Dahlia: Ah, I see. But will you still guide me?

Mehlad: Of course I will!

...

Salacio: I feel very happy for people who face their fears and anxiety head on!

Bazeema: You think I'm fearless (amazed)?

Salacio: Yes you are! You were one of the people that freed me here.

Bazeema: But how about this wish given to me?

Salacio: We just need to fix a few papers to revoke the old wish. Then after that, we'll take care of your knighthood.

Bazeema: Thank you so much (ecstatic)!

...

Castra: My sister Palle and I made a bet during the wish ceremony. We decided to not choose twins and hoped that you two would be best of friends!

Dario: Whaaat?

Palle: That's a fact! I was very doubtful at first...however, I don't feel that way anymore.

Safi: You think I...ah...ah...ah-

Palle: Here ya go (magically sprouts a hankerchief to Safi's hand)!

Safi blew his nose through the fabric. Dario scratched his head in awkwardness.

Dario: Sorry about him...

Castra: It's fine! And by the way, do you like romantic plays?

Dario: OF COURSE! What are your favorites (intrigued)?

Castra: Mine are these...

...

Simon was back to his normal apprentice outfit, and from that moment, his head was about to drop down. His eyes suddenly became drowsy, and he started to yawn.