When You Wish Upon A Star

At home, Asha cannot stop from researching and noting down the case. She was about to fall asleep, but she would slap her face just to be awake.

Asha (mind): He's acting strange...and that orb...Nyxis...

She stops her work for how tiring it was. Then she looked afar from her window, noticing the brightest star in the sky.

Asha (mind): A star? It's been a long time since that appeared...

Mom: Asha! Come down for dinner (excited)!

Asha: I will!

...

The family was eating when Asha vents out all her problems today.

Dad: King Magnifico has a point. Rosas would not prosper if it weren't for him. Which is why, I'm so grateful for that guy (happy).

Asha: But all I suggested is that people should be allowed to freely pursue their dreams! And I saw something-

Mom: However, if that happens, bad stuff will propagate. He doesn't want that because he cares for all of us (assuring).

Asha: That's absurd! If he really cares for us, then he should trust us that we can help him make Rosas a better tomorrow. And if he really cares, then he wouldn't-

Dad: Asha...look. Your ideas are valid and reasonable, but the king has made very great decisions for years. What idea you have in mind, it's just temporary, since you don't fully know everything-

Asha: WHY DO YOU ALL AGREE WITH HIM (puts down hands on the table and stands up)!?

Mom: Asha! Do not disrespect your parents like that (stern)!

Asha: But you don't understand! None of you! I want to help our people, just like Grandpa, and...Hiddie. Magnifico is just prentending. HE DESTROYED A WISH!

Dad: Hidalgo and your grandfather Sabino would not like what you're saying right now, darling. Please, calm down and hear us out. Also, do not be blasphemous about Magnifico! If he's destroying wishes, then how do people have theirs granted in a ceremony!?

Asha: Don't put them in this. They'd actually listen, unlike you!

Mom: ASHA! We do not want to tolerate that bad behavior (angry). Calm down and maybe take a break-

Asha: I DON'T NEED ANY! I KNEW WHAT I SAW! If you don't believe me, then fine! Right now, all I need is space. Sigh... Leave me alone.

She walks out, and runs away from home. Valentino the goat follows suit, trying to console his companion.

Mom: ASHA!
...

Asha's tears streamed down her face. As she sprinted to the suburban area of Rosas, she remembers her journey in having a dream. It started when her grandfather Sabino taught her about the concept of wishes and stars.

...

Sabino: The stars grant us our dreams and wishes once we proved them worthy of getting the gift. And, did you know that the stars and humans coexisted before?

Young Asha: How?

Sabino: They started descending here as little ball-like creatures that invoked comfort towards all of us, since back then, they had trust issues with humans. We showed our kindness to them, so they turned themselves into humanoids, helping us with reaching our goals. Then after their work is done, we bring them back to their kingdom, here in this sky. They call it Nyxis (impressive).

Young Asha: Where are they now (curious)? Where's Nyxis?

Sabino: I don't know. Suddenly, Nyxis no longer shone. And the stars? They went poof (expressive, showing hand gestures of things disappearing)!