Operation: True Love

It was the next morning. Asha was finally able to rest on her cozy bed the night before, while Stell made his own and slept inside her room.

Both of them got up from their respective beds.

Stell: Let's go to Quesinda (snaps his fingers, then bed disappears)!

Asha: Let me freshen up. So should you.

Stell: Fine. Where's your bathroom?

Asha: Next to my parents' bedroom. You can go first.

He went for the bath. Almost an hour later, he came out—in the same outfit he had yesterday.

Asha: You sure about that?

Stell: It's my trademark. Plus, I magically renewed it.

Asha: Okay. If you say so, Star Boy.

She then does the same, but instead, she wore her extra apprentice uniform.

Stell: And why are you wearing that, again?

Asha: You did the same thing. Also, I'm comfortable with this.

Valentino, who was sleeping on the floor, opened his right eye. His right ear raised as well, as if he is listening the banter between Asha and the star prince.

Valentino: Wouldn't it be a bad idea to wear the same clothes? There are literally missing posters of you (glaring at Asha), and this prince is now a fugitive.

Stell: I can always shapeshift.

He turned into a bird.

Valentino: Nah. I prefer you as a dashing young man.

Stell: What about a crocodile (shifts his appearance again to the crocodile of Neverland)? Or a dog (shifts again, but in the form of Pluto)? Or a—

Asha: We like your human form better.

The prince turns back to his normal-Rosas-citizen look. But his eyes gleamed.

Stell: What if we...(raises his hand to summon magic) go out in this?

Golden shimmer swirled around the two, including the goat. In its wake was a man wearing a red suit, and a woman in a blue dress. Valentino, however, remained the same in appearance.

Stell (Genderbent): Call me "Estelle"! You though, will be..."Ashe"!

Asha (Genderbent): Did you just—

Valentino (Genderbent): MY VOICE! MY ATTRACTIVE, LOW VOICE! IT'S GONE! GIVE IT BACK!

He—now a "she"—bit on Estelle's dress. Estelle tried to pull her train, but it was no use. She snapped her fingers, causing Valentino to fly away from her. The magic kept swirling on the goat for a few seconds.

Valentino was bleating again. She has now lost her ability to talk.

Ashe: Don't be too harsh on him—I mean, her.

Estelle: But we need a disguise, right? So she has to follow my plan, whether Valenciana likes it or not.

Valenciana bleats again in fury.

Ashe: Estelle, please. Just turn us back to normal.

Estelle ignored Ashe's plea. She heads downstairs, where his parents are just preparing the dining table. Their eyes suddenly widened when they saw their daughter, who now is a son, and their pet goat that became female.

Ashe: This is just for our final quest. Haha...(embarrassed while walking downstairs)

Asha's Dad (mind): Looks like we need to get used to this, darling (glances at his surprised wife).