Star-Studded Revolutionary Team

Valentino scampered at the corridor with such overconfidence that he did not care about observing his surroundings.

A knight finally notices the billy goat. He took out a silver whistle, and used it to alert the other guards.

Valentino sweated, and tried to awkwardly smile. Then he ran.

Valentino (mind): Three flights of stairs...then fifth cell to the left...

He looked back at the chasing guards. Sadly, he needed to lose them.

Valentino (mind): There must be another way...

Val shook the wand using his teeth, causing a magical blast to spew out of it. It deflected the wall, and backfired to the first group of knights.

Valentino (muffled): Take that, stupid knights!

He scampered again. One flight of stairs, four left turns, two right turns, and into the throne room. The guards caught up to Valentino, surrounding him circularly.

Valentino (mind): Teleport!

He shook Asha's wand like before, but it did not work this time. The knights, witnessing how he struggles to take out magic, laughed at him.

Valentino (mind): Tell me I'm not gonna run forever...

He walked backwards, which made the guards think he was scared. Right when they were going to approach and catch him, the goat sprinted fast, and jumped at each knight, heading for the west door.

Valentino took another flight of stairs, until he met a dead end. The door was closed; he had to find a way now, or...

Valentino (muffled): Unlock what is sealed, let confused mind...

The knights were there. Hands ready to catch a pesky goat.

Valentino (muffled): BE HEALED!

The door opened right on time. He survived by a hair strand, and ran back to the dungeons.

Something unexpected happened. A magical pink blast bolted through the door lock, trapping the knights outside. Little did he know that it was Dahlia's doing.

Valentino dropped the wand at Asha.

Asha: Val! You're such a good goat (overjoyed)! Wait—

Valentino turned back, and he saw 6 figures looking down at him.

Valentino: AAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU BRATS!?

Gabo: I'm no brat (angry)!

Hal: Calm down...wait. Did—did he JUST TALK (surprised)!?

Asha: Stop making that a big deal (rolls her eyes)...

She recited the same spell that allowed her to open any door to the cell lock. It then caused the prison door to finally open.

Asha: Another thing...why are you...helping me (bewildred)?

Gabo: I want to chase my own dream, obviously. If I can't free my wish, then how am I gonna be the best wizard ever?

Dahlia: We're here, because we know now. We understand what your boy—

Asha: He is not my boyfriend.

Dahlia: Anyway, we learned from him that the wishes here are held hostage. No wonder why Magnifico can't grant my wish, or anyone else's!

Asha: But I thought you hate me. And this...it's the perfect opportunity for you to be the best (still bewildred).

Dahlia: Truthfully...I wanted to be a doctor, so you know, I can find a way to create a new leg (shows her amputated leg while on a crutch).

Asha: What? So...