Treasure Hunt

Asha: What's the plan?

Stell: I already granted 97 forgotten wishes, so I'll get help from you in dealing with 3. I can't specifically know the wishes of the people since they don't belong to me, haha, but I do have their names on a list.

Asha: So...we find those people that have 3 wishes, and then?

Stell: Me and my people will have enough strength to break free from Magnifico's castle. Anyway, since you are-were, rather-his apprentice, where are they imprisoned?

Asha thought of where she had seen the glowing blue orbs. And when she found the answer, she told Stell.

Asha: The Grand Study Hall. All the wishes are there floating in the ceiling.

Stell: Ah! Well, once we get this over with, you can sneak me in and break them out.

Asha: Yeah, sure. But not in those garments...(pointing to Stell's clothes)

Stell: Whoops! Forgot that! How about this?

He snaps his fingers and transforms into a duplicate of Asha, again.

Asha: No. I don't want to be your twin, and my parents would be horrified.

Stell snaps his fingers again, and he turns into a bare-chested guy with infinite amounts of muscles.

Asha: Exaggerated. Nope.

He does the same thing again, but this time, he wore a white polo, periwinkle blue vest and dark blue medieval trousers. He complemented it with a tied hanker chief to his head, while his hair covered his forehead as almost-messy bangs.

Stell: Now?

Asha: That'll do. It's handsome, yet very simple.

Stell: Did you say, handsome (acting flirty)?

Asha: I'm being objective here (having a beet red face)! Let's just go the way it's planned. No more shenanigans!

Valentino bleats, as if he was laughing at them.

Stell: And since you have a pretty decent rank in the royal court, might as well use that to our advantage.

...

The two knocked at the worn out wooden door of a tiny limestone house in the suburbs. A lady opened the door.

Miriam: Ooh! If it isn't the King's apprentice! How can I help you? And your friend? By the way, I'm Miriam (shakes Asha's hand profusely).

Asha (whispering): Nice plan, Stell. Nice...(sarcastic)

Stell: We'd like to meet your father.

Miriam: Why?

Asha: We're uh...surveying the people regarding the effects of giving their wishes away!

Miriam: That's novel.

Asha: Exactly. It'll be my defense report to the king, which is why I'm hoping you'll cooperate with us.

Miriam: Sure!

The two enter the house, and they saw old fashioned pots and pans in the kitchen, dusty floors in the living room, and worn-out paintings in the dining area. They find another wooden door with a golden knob on the second floor. Miriam approached the place and turned it, opening to a man who is lying down, almost lifeless. Stell and Asha enter the room, but the latter suddenly is on the verge of crying.

Stell: What's wrong?

Asha: Nothing. Let's solve this, Star Boy.