Epilogue

Maliit palang ako ay marami ng gustong lumapit sa akin.

I don't know what they want from me and i don't care about it but this little girl always caught my attention.

"Oh! Finally, Baby Ria came to see me," my Mom exclaimed happily.

Nakatalikod ako sa malaking pintuan namin as I'm sitting in our long couch here in the living room but what Mom said makes me turn my head to take a look what she's talking about.

"Yes, bes! It's been months since the last time we saw each other," nakangiting sambit ng bestfriend ng Mommy ko.

I know her. She's the one and only bestfriend Mom talked about since i can remember. I heard nakatira siya kasama ang asawa niya abroad.

"Kaya nga bes! Nagkita na rin tayo sa wakas and now you have a baby girl!" Mom says as she excitedly walk towards Mrs. Pierce.

Ngayon ko lang napagtantong she has a little baby in her arms, rocking it gently while talking to my mother.

I am still sitting in our long couch as i listen to mom and her bestfriend talking while making their way to the long couch opposite me.

"She's so cute and pretty, bes! Look at her pouting!"

Napailing nalang ako as Mom is being childish again.

"You should have another baby, bes! Girls would be better though," Mrs. Pierce suggests to Mom as Mom turned her head to look at me with some disgusts on her eyes.

"That's what i wish all my life but this bastard came to us instead of a cute baby girl," reklamo ni Mama.

Seriously, how can my Dad tolerate my Mom?

Tumawa ng malakas si Mrs. Pierce that makes the baby move and cries a little.

Umiwas ako ng tingin dahil sa gagawin ni Mrs. Pierce. She will breastfeed her baby.

I decided to go upstairs and just lock myself in my room.

"Mom, I'll just go to my room," ani ko.

Aalis na sana ako when Mom called my name kaya walang gana akong lumingon sa kaniya.

"Come here, Tryton! The baby smiled when she heard your voice," Mom exclaimed.

Kumunot tuloy ang noo ko at lumingon sa kanila.

Mom is smiling widely as she looks at me shining eyes same with Mrs. Pierce.

I am contemplating whether to look at the baby or just don't mind them.

"Look at her, Tryton! She's trying to turn her head towards you! You have to come here near us," sambit ni Mama kaya wala akong magawa kundi sumunod sa kanya.

As my Dad always said to us that Mom is the boss in our family.

The moment i saw Ria's face, i was stunned by how cute she is.

She's smiling and babbling something while looking at me as she wiggles her body at her Mother's arms making the olders laugh.

"She likes you !" nakangiting sambit ni Mama sa akin.

Years passed by, the little girl grew up so fast that she even followed me around whenever her family visited our home.

"Why are you always following me?" Though i know what she'll always answer to my question.

"I like Siej!" anito.

Mga bata nga naman. Psh.

Umiling nalang ako at tinalikuran siya.