𝐄𝐏. 1

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐

┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
ONE ; LATE NIGHT !
───────────────────────
(Lower case intended book!)

•••

"time?!" someone shouts as they were running, the sound of bushes rustling were loud as heavy breathing could be heard also.

"6 minutes!" someone else shouts in reply.

another person—a boy in particular—tripped and fell. you could only find yourself in the front as you also continued running—you weren't gonna be caught in the process of running—hell no.

you held a knife in your hand as you kept running, looking behind you every now and then. mud sticks to your sneakers but time was almost up, so you wouldn't have to worry about running as much.

"just a bit longer–" before the ginger haired girl next to you could finish loud sounds came from behind you.

tat tat tat !

It's getting closer.

"the graveyard!" someone next to you shouted as they also continued running. "It's not far!"

the ginger haired girl in front of you skidded to a stop as she hit a red button next to her. you tripped almost but a strong hand gripped your wrist, pulling you back up so you wouldn't fall.

"Close the gate, close the gate!" Another voice shouted.

CLANG !

"wait! hold on I gotta get through! taylor go!" a hoarse voice shouted.

you coughed as dusk particles release from your mouth, "eugh." you shiver in disgust.

the dark skinned boy with a messy mullet and a bit of bangs—which were messy as well—he grabbed a crowbar to stop the gate from shutting as he easily slid through—his shirt getting dirty in avail.

"everyone okay?" you asked with furrowed brows.

you including everyone else were holding their weapons.

a shiver runs down your spine as you see the thing staring right at you— it's irises glowing a white hue as the gates doors slammed shut.

the doors were being banged on.

the brownish haired boy next to you slumped as he breathed heavily.

"alright, let's head to the bus." the ginger haired girl says.

•••

"jesus christ.." the dark skinned boy says next to you as he slumped into the seat across from a blond haired boy who glanced at the two of you.

you didn't utter a word as you flicked and messed with the lighter in your hand.

MALIK AKA ;  the one who always sleeps before he's supposed to.

— tired 24/7

— late to class

— tall as hell, around 6'10, some people don't consider it tall but he does.

"ugh. that sucked." the brownish haired boy says as he sat in the seat opposite from you and malik. that was tyler hernandez, he enjoyed being around you— for some reason, he didn't mind you calling him 'ty'.

not to mention; he was a bit protective of you and malik. he's been close with the both of and malik since childhood.

his twin sister; taylor hernandez was very kind towards you and others— but malik brought the best side of her most of the time.

she was completely different from her brother, not the fact that they were twins, but the personalities.

she was kind, attentive, bubbly too.

tyler was...abrasive, blunt, but he had a soft spot for you and malik, including his sister.

now, logan fields—another friend of yours, including malik's. malik was a bit protective of logan—when he was vulnerable when it came to people bullying him—so mailk stepped in and handled that.

you were quiet, also close friends with ashlyn. the two of you shared similar traits—she doesn't really talk to much people outside her family except for you.

malik wasn't the only one tall in the group—there was ben also, ben clarke for that matter. his cousin aiden was also related to him—neither you or aiden spoke to each other, it was mostly..awkward between the two of you least to say?

malik sat next to you as he took off his black and white chuck taylor all star converse, rubbing his foot, massaging it as he groaned in pain.

"ah. the banging stopped." ashlyn says.

tyler opens his eyes slightly. "It probably gave up or– s–someth–" his eyes widened a bit.

malik felt his eyes dilate a bit as a chill ran down his spine.

malik's watch started to beep, he checks the time and sees it was beeping faster than it should've been—glitching a bit.

you peered over your seat and saw the creature from before, it's white irises landing on you and the others.

you forgot—the door to the bus was open.

"HOW?!"

you and the others quickly stood up, everyone stepped back, malik grabbed his machete and got in front of you and everyone else—his eyebrows furrowed when he sees the creature walk closer.

END OF CHAPTER ONE