𝐄𝐏. 20

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
TWENTY ; HOLD 'EM CLOSE .
───────────────────────

•••

"Wait, move—!" Before malik could finish he was yanked by the hair by the phantom, he shrieks in pain as the was dragged out from underneath the seat.

"No!" I shout as I got up from my spot.

Ashlyn sees this and shouts. "get the weapons!"

The phantom leans down and goes to bite malik on the neck but he was quick to recoil and he grabbed his switchblade before stabbing the phantom in the shoulder.

"Get the fuck off me!" Malik shouted before he sent a right book to the monsters face and kicked it, he jabs it in the stomach with his switchblade and the phantom screeched in pain.

"Malik, watch out!" I shouted but it was too late.

What the hell? there were two phantoms?

I hear someone shout logan's name and as well as Malik's, oh shit, shit!

Malik shrieks as he was pushed into the corner, I jumped onto the phantom's back and grabbed a nearby knife before stabbing it in the back, not once but twice.

"Get the hell off him!" I say before finally stabbing it in the head, watching it go limp.

I turn to malik and see his eyes were glazed over, "hey.." I trailed off.

"Hey," I say as my brows furrowed, "hey, hey—"

Malik's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he suddenly fell backwards.

"Malik!" I shout.

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY