𝐄𝐏. 36

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
THIRTY-SIX ; LEAVE ME .
───────────────────────

•••

"Logan, go press the button!" I shouted into the walkie as Taylor drove the jeep at a fast speed, malik eyes were droopy as he leaned against ben who looked at me worriedly, checking if I was okay.

Logan ran over to the gate and pressed the button, opening it and the jeep swerved inside, logan pressed the button and the gate closed once more.

The doors to the jeep open and I got out, slamming the door shut and sighing as I placed both hands on either side of my knees. Ben helped malik out, malik removed himself off of ben and lifted up his shirt, seeing the scars of the phantom from before.

"We did it..." Taylor says as she held the keys in her hands before raising them up. "We did it! Haha!"

Tyler looks up after he had threw up, wiping his lips. "Yeah...we're pretty great, huh?"

Malik looks over at us before a weak smile made its way onto his lips. Taylor turned to malik, "malik— you haven't said anything, are you okay?"

"No." Malik spoke up before he gave off a huge smile. "Never been better." he chuckled, "just a little...dizzy." suddenly he fell forward.

"Malik!" Taylor shouted.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX