𝐄𝐏. 13

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
THIRTEEN ; FINDERS KEEPERS .
───────────────────────

•••

"I'm going to tie the door to the pole over there." Ashyln explained her plan shortly, Tyler face scrunches in confusion.

"Two weak strings and a shabby pole?! Yeah like that's gonna keep it closed!" Tyler shouts, I watch as the creatures draw closer to us.

Malik shakes his head. "Nah, nah, that actually sounds like a good plan." He added as he tugged off his shirt, underneath the shirt he had on a black wifebeater.

"Maybe not but it'll stay closed long enough for me, malik, and ben to make a run for it! You guys go!" Ashyln tells us.

I was hesitant just like the rest of the others, Ashlyn turned to us. "I said go!" She snapped.

I grabbed Logan's hand as we both made a run for it along with Tyler and Taylor, the both of them following after us.

Malik turns to ash as she handed him a string, "malik, tie this to the door handle." She tells him.

He nods and did as she asked, making sure that it was tied tight too.

"Okay- run!" Ashlyn shouted and malik being the fastest as he was ran at a quick speed, maybe it's years of track running he's done at a young age.

Unfortunately for them, the string had snapped, causing the door to open. Malik locked eyes with the creature and noticed he was trailing behind from the others, Ashlyn saw this and called his name.

"Malik!" She shouted and ran back to catch up with him, aiden saw this as well— and of course he wasn't gonna leave his friend behind.

"Aiden! Ben! Move!" Ashlyn shouted, helping malik out of the way as she pushed a cart into one of the creatures, knocking it against the wall.

Aiden reached over and grabbed one of the spray bottles before he grinned. "y'know...this could be fun." He says.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN