𝐄𝐏. 50

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
FIFTY ; BACK TO YOU .
───────────────────────

•••

I could hear the familiar sounds of malik's screaming, I unwrapped my arms around tyler and stood up— Taylor perked her head up. "Was that..?"

Cory and Scottie got up from their seats, Emilia did as well— "that- that's him— I recognize his screams." she says while standing next to her father, he wraps an arm around her to hold her back from running towards the sound.

I then felt someone's gaze on me, I locked eyes with malik and I shouted. "MALIK!"

Both ben and I locked eyes with malik and we instantly smiled, we both ran towards malik and he immediately wrapped us in a hug.

I cried as I dropped to my knees, he did as well, ben following as we kept our arms wrapped around each other. Aiden and ash saw this and smiled in relief, Aiden wiped a tear away from his eye— he never usually cried but malik was his closest friend.

"Malik!" Emilia shouted and joined the hug, Cory and Scottie also joined the hug as well— I felt more pair of arms wrap around us, it was tyler. and Taylor also joins the hug, I sobbed as I cried in Malik's shoulder.

He had tears falling down his eyes as well, "I'm right here. It's okay. I'm here." Malik says as he felt the warmth of the hug, ben had felt a tear fall down his eye as well— he was just happy to have him here and alive.

"Hey, you're hair.." I say and pull away, grabbing some of his hair.

"Somebody cut that please." Malik says while sighing.

"On it!" Emilia says and cuts Malik's hair, once it was cut she placed it in the trash. "Weird...his hair never grew that fast." she whispers to herself.

Malik held me close, both me and ben.

Ash pats malik on the head gently, a sigh of relief coming from her.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here." Malik whispers as he held both me and ben closer.

END OF CHAPTER FIFTY