𝐄𝐏. 60

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
SIXTY ; LOST .
───────────────────────

•••

Malik now sits in his room, a tear had fallen down his eye as he realized what he had done. ash also had killed the phantom, but— it was potentially still human right?

All malik felt was guilt. he looks down at his shaky hands and runs a hand through his hair, his bottom lip trembling as he frowned, another tear falls down his eye as he pulled his knees close to his chest.

Psst!

Malik looked over his shoulder and saw some random woman in blue scrubs. "I brought you some food, I put a little bit of everything on your plate."

He scoffs and turns his head away, wiping his eyes as he crossed his arms. "You and your little lab buddies can go to hell, I don't want any food." he replies while shaking his head.

"I've been analyzing you for awhile, Mr.conwell. And I can tell by now that you're the actual hot tempered one. when it comes to your friends, you're a great leader." The lady says as she sat next to malik.

Malik doesn't reply, "great leader..? I don't even know what I am or who. this isn't making any sense, this all started at that damn house that lady took us to. all from the beginning, it's their fault." he mumbled. "I'm not a leader. I can't protect anyone."

"Before you go off saying you aren't a great leader, you are. you and that girl, she seems to be dependent on you as well as the others." The lady as.

Malik could only burst into tears, "this is too much...it's too much." he says.

The lady frowned, "I understand, and we're trying to get rid of this the best we can, if there's anything you need you can talk to m—"

Malik wraps his arms around her, sobbing as the tears continued to fall. cause at the end of the day...

He was still a kid.

END OF CHAPTER SIXTY