𝐄𝐏. 55

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
FIFTY-FIVE ; BACK THEN .
───────────────────────

•••

A young scottie was currently holding a baby Denise in her arms smiles down at him, caressing his cheek. Cory also smiled, his curly hair getting in the way of his face from sweating due to having to help his wife during her labor.

He had seen a lot and never wanted to see that again, anyway though— he was glad his son was finally here. "That took awhile, didn't it?" he says with a soft sigh as he gazes at Denise.

Scottie could only wipe a tear away from her eye as she nodded, and then that's when she heard something weird...

SCREECH!

Cory also hears the sound, and sees something moving, like his sight was just like his daughter's— phantom vision.

Cory was quick to pull out his switchblade as he stabbed the phantom right in his neck. Scottie was wide eyed when she saw this, shaking in disbelief as her lips trembled.

"Ca c'était quoi?" (what was that?) Scottie says in French.

Cory blinked and then turned to his wife, "I don't know what it was. but, you saw it too right?" he asks her.

Baby malik suddenly starts to cry as blood falls from his eyes, like streams of a waterfall. scottie looks down and panics, "um...cory look."

Cory looks down at Denise, seeing the blood tears falling from his eyes. "What..?" he says with disbelief.

Cory and Scottie glanced at each other, they didn't fully understand the situation but they knew something weird was happening.

END OF CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE