𝐄𝐏. 35

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
THIRTY-FIVE ; CHAOS .
───────────────────────

•••

"Lovely. we need to leave, immediately!" Tyler shouts. I then turned to look around before thinking to myself, Ben was still holding malik who was too weak to move— he had to heal quickly.

"That came from downstairs— the crash." I said while my brows furrowed. "It must've been the phantoms that spotted Tyler in the street."

"And there's about to be a lot more." Aiden added.

Malik awakens, I went to open the door but it was a phantom already there. I grabbed my flashlight and pointed it directly at the phantom who screeched and stepped back.

"We could really use that shotgun right now malik!" I whisper shouted, malik rubbed his eyes and ben checked over his shoulder to see if malik was alright.

"Just..just give me a second." Malik replied. "Just— just stay in a circle while slowly walking towards the jeep. Ash and aiden will keep watch of the ceiling, and you guys cover all the other angles."

I walked towards the stairs and my eyes widened when I saw more phantoms at the bottom, "you've gotta be shitting me." I said.

"Guys, there are phantoms on the roof, be careful!" Logan says on my walkie.

As we make our way inside the jeep, I got into the passenger seat. "Get in!" Taylor shouted.

Once the car started, I screamed when the glass shattered, a phantom thrusted its hand in and tried grabbing my wrist but I grabbed my flashlight and flashed it right in its eyes— which caused it to scream.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE