𝐄𝐏. 24

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
TWENTY-FOUR ; HELPING HAND .
───────────────────────

•••

"...is he being bullied?" Ashyln questioned as she looked at logan, malik seemed to have clenched his fists at this— remembering he used to be in the same situation logan was in, and it brought back memories.

"WOAH! hey, hey, it's all good. Tyler's handling it, malik." I tell him so he could calm down, but he wasn't listening to me.

Malik watched barron walk away as he kept his fists clenched; he didn't like seeing his friends being antagonized and pushed around and beat up like someone's punching bag.

"I really gotta teach logan how to fight." Malik says as his demeanor suddenly shifts. "Sorry about that, I just- it made me remember something is all."

"It's fine, we should head to class, we'll meet up with the others later." I say.

•••

As malik was in class, I noticed his shadow looked a bit..different, like there was two shadows. was that possible? if so science never mentioned that— wait am I dumb or does science mention shadows at all? not that I know of, probably just me being dense as usual.

Malik doesn't move as he notices the shadow moving, the second shadow that was behind him, he seemed to have felt an eerie feeling— cause he doesn't remember having two shadows.

A chill runs through him as the shadow had a weird smile on its face...

One— one he felt chill him to the bone.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR