𝐄𝐏. 39

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
THIRTY-NINE ; HANDY .
───────────────────────

•••

After the events of last night, we decided to celebrate. Malik rubbed his eyes as ash's parents dropped us off at the arcade, I waved them goodbye.

Malik stood beside me wearing a dark red denim jacket, and a pair of black loose jeans with some black combat boots, he had on a black beanie which had yellow and orange stars all over it, and a pair of headphones wrapped around his neck.

"The arcades fun and all...but are you sure you'll be okay, ashlyn?" Taylor asks ash. "We're supposed to be celebrating and relieving some stress...I don't want you to be uncomfortable the whole time...you either malik, you're sight isn't as good."

"Me and ash will be alright!" Malik says while giving Taylor a thumbs up. "And hey, me and ash haven't been to an arcade, so we're curious."

"Me too." Logan adds.

"HIPPTY HOP WE GO!" Malik shouted excitedly as he ran inside the arcade, ben followed after him, shaking his head with a slightly amused smile.

Once we made our way inside the arcade, my eyes instantly lit up at the 'just dance' displayed. "Ooo, can we go there!" I shout excitedly.

Malik followed my gaze and instantly lit up, we both ran over to the dance machine and he grinned. "I bet I can beat you." he grinned slyly.

"I'd love to see you try." I grinned, my eyes locked with his. I hadn't noticed ben standing beside him, the both of them looked at me and blushed.

•••

As we were dancing for hours, I was actually having a great time. as much as I didn't like any of them at first, I've grown accustomed to the situation and how things are— we might not be friends yet, but I would officially call us the graveyard troupe.

Malik was doing some type of, "what do you call that?" I had asked.

"That's that chi town footwork." Malik grinned, that's right— he is from chicago and he moved here a couple months ago, not gonna lie— it wasn't fun without having malik around.

Malik accidentally bumped into ben but ben caught him before he could fall, malik yelped as he had nearly fell but was thankful for ben catching him.

Malik then dramatically raises his foot up in the air and feigns sadness. "Oh my god, if ben would've never had caught me, I would've fallen! oh jeez, romeo, save me!"

"You're so annoying." I said, ben cracks a smile and chuckled.

Both me and malik paused— did he just— oh wow. I blushed a bit and scratched one side of my head. Jeez, he was so cute.

Wait, did I just— nah, nope, I didn't just say that.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE