Paw print 8.

Minho woke up with a slight headache and to the strained sound of a guitar blasted from his neighbor's window.

He checked the time: 8 am.

Oh! Jisung must have gotten home after the test!

Filled with new energy Minho jumped out of bed and quickly refreshed himself before wearing his favorite hoodie and running out to Jisung's house.

But just as he was about to ring the bell he realised what he was doing.

What's wrong with me? This is Jisung. My annoying neighbor. We aren't friends, I can't just barge into his house at this hour...

"Oh, hey neighbor"

Shit, he saw me.

"Ehm h-hey"

God, this is embarassing.

"Do you want in?"

"Yes, thanks... I MEAN if I'm not bothering..."

And that's how Jisung climbed downstairs to open the front door for him.

"Welcome to my humble cabin and feel free to treat it like yours. Mi casa es tu casa after all"

Humble cabin?? What is he saying?? This is super fancy...

Minho thought in awe, wondering how the hell someone like Jisung could own such a place.

"You look like you just woke up so I'm gonna assume that you didn't have breakfast" Jisung stated with a smug smirk.

"....you got me there"

"What can I make for you? Milk, tea, coffee, juice, soda, beer, wine, vodka-"

"Jisung!"

"Ok, ok! No alcohol. Jeez, boring ass."

Minho sighed as Ji put some water in the boiler to make tea:

"So... how did the test go?"

"Mh?"

"The test... Ji, the med school test you were supposed to do? Please tell me you didn't forget..."

"Ah, that!" Jisung snapped his fingers and offered him a smile:
"It went well! All good"

But Minho couldn't help but notice that his smile was more dull than ever.

Wow. For someone who was so desperate to do this test, he sure doesn't seem excited at all...

"You incredibly didn't fuck up- I'm surprised"

"Yeah, yeah... So are we going back to the forest today or what?"

...and he changed subject. Yes, there's definitely something fishy going on here.

______________________________________