Paw print 14.

You know what they say, in front of chinese takeout and a bottle of soju, people are more sincere.

Or maybe noone really says it, but that's what happened to Jisung and Minho that evening.

"....so then we formed the band"

"You're telling me the origin story of your band includes blue ice cream, a snake and booty shorts all togheter!?" Minho exclaimed between a laugh and another.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. And that's why our first band name was <<Booty short wearing blue snake>>. Oh, I'm just kidding..." Jisung smiled big as Minho laughed even harder.

"Oh my god... How's your life so interesting, it's insane" he finally commented as a lonely tear of joy cut his cheek.

Jisung's expression hardened.

But it won't be so interesting anymore now, will it? When I start that damn course...

He swung a glass of soju into his mouth and sighed loudly:
"...or maybe... you're just boring as fuck"

"Oh come on"

"Well defend yourself! Because I bet you can't. Infact, I bet you work 9 to 5 in an office cubicle, counting words on a piece of paper or some shit"

Minho's confident smile caught him off guard:
"I mean... I get that I'm boring compared to you, but I'm not that boring"

Minho chuckled at his confused stare:
"I work as a dance teacher, actually"

Jisung's jaw hit the table.

"Surprised? I can be interesting too, my friend"

This time, noone said anything. The word felt right.

"I cannot imagine you dancing. You're too... stiff"

"You'd be surprised. Dancing has been my passion since I was a kid. I never stopped pursuing it until I got what I wanted....and now I have it. I don't need much else in my life"

Well... except my chronic loneliness... Oh what am I thinking. I don't need anyone else to survive... My own company is more than enough.

As these thoughts swam in Minho's brain, Jisung digested his words.

Following your dream.... and succeeding.... I... didn't think it was possible for normal people like us...

"I... I had a dream too, you know?" it slipped out before he could stop himself.

"Mh? What was it?"

"I... Don't laugh at me, thought"

Minho cupped his own face with his hands, a bemused yet curious smile plastered on it:
"I would never"

"I don't trust you... Well anyway. I've always wanted a band of my own... to make music that millions would listen to... to inspire them with my lyrics and to play for them in huge sold out stadiums..."

His eyes filled with tears, thinking about it.

"You could do it"

"Huh?"

"You can do it."

______________________________________