Paw print 10.

The two started looking all around for new traces and ended up following a tiny trail to a giant field.

"Well great..." Jisung stated, looking at that huge open area filled with waist high grass and all sorts of insects:
"Are we sure he's even her-"

"MEOW!" a loud scream interrupted him.

"ED!"

"OZZIE!"

The two ran into the field, forgetting about the bees and wasps and whatever else... only focused on the loud screams their kitty was letting out.

"God damn it, where the hell is he!? OZZIE!!"

"MEOWW!"

I'm sorry, kitty... I know you're hurting. We're here, we're here now so it's ok...

And finally...

There he was. At the exact middle of the field, in a circle of flattened out grass... their little kitty.

"Oh thank god... thank god..." Minho said, on the verge of tears as Jisung picked up that tiny bundle of orange fur.

"It looks like something's wrong with his leg..." Jisung stated.

"Come on, I know a place"

Soon, they barged into Seungmin's pet hospital running straight to his door while ignoring all the weird looks everyone was giving to their grass stained clothes.

"Minho!? What's wrong? I have a client-"

"This is an emergency. Please."

Seungmin had never seen Minho that serious before. So he nodded.

"Ok"

Ed was taken in for immediate care, a code red if you will as his worried parents sat in the hallway. Dirty, sweaty but with nothing else on their minds but the safety of their kitten.

______________________________________