Paw print 12.

When Seungmin got out of the operation room with a bunch of papers to show his friend he found Minho and Jisung sat two seats away from eachother.

One was clearly sulking, turned the complete opposite way from the other and typing aggressively on his phone.

The other just sat in silence, looking at his feet like they were the most interesting thing he had ever seen, clearly feeling guilty.

"Ehm... bad time?" he asked.

"No." they both said in unison.

Sensing the tension skyrocket by the second, Seungmin took them into his office, nervously hoping for them to calm down.

"So. Your cat's situation is... a special one. He had a complex fracture on his left behind leg, the kind you get when you're run over... as well as a collection of infected battle scratches... His skin is peeling off in some sections and he'll need extensive care. I think we'll have to keep him here for a few weeks at the very least before he can go home"

The two stared at him in silence, gears turning.

Ok, so what I saw that night in the woods definitely wasn't Ed. With a leg mangled like that there's no way he could've ran that fast...

Minho was thinking.

RUN OVER?? RUN OVER!?!? I swear if I catch the bastard who did this I'll break their spine in two-

Jisung was thinking instead, very rationally (sarcastic).

In the end they agreed to split the pay, despite Minho's grumbles.

As they left, still bickering, Seungmin thought to himself:

They act like such a married couple... I wonder wether they're dating or not...

______________________________________