Special chapter🤭

Soonie didn't know much about the lives of other cats but he would say that, judging by how he had been living, it was pretty awesome.

Every morning he'd wake up his first dad with a bunch of purrs and biscuits, then he'd watch as his parents repeated the usual ritual...

"We really really don't have time for this..."

"Oh come on, five minutes Min..."

Then they'd inevitably get up (Jisung still hadn't won) and give him his fair share of sweet sweet tuna.
Soonie really loved tuna.

But never as much as he loved his parents.

And that's why in the hours when they were missing he'd go on long adventures outside to find presents for them.

"Soonie!" Jisung would exclaim.

"Soonie..." Minho would groan.

He could already hear them.

But today... well, today was different.
See...Soonie's job was done.
So he just had to do something special for them...one last gift.

He trotted around town for hours to find it... but finally he did and returned home victorious. He placed the white bird in the middle of the living room and surrounded it with as many daisies as he could fit between his feline teeth.

Then he thought something was missing. A rose, surely would make things better.
And he was off again... until the picture was perfect.

There!

That's what he thought, sat in what had become his home.

I'll miss this place

The soft couch, the spot on the windowsill where the sun would always shine, the cans of tuna... and that bed.
The evenings were his favorite. Just soft cuddles and family affection.

I'll miss them

Their banter and sweetness... the love with which they looked at eachother and him.

Jisung, Minho. I truly hope the best for you, dads.

Then with one last swing of his tail he vanished into the night sky... off to fix a new pair of soulmates.

______________________________________