Paw print 23.

"...and then Chan joined the band!"

"Chan!? You mean Haven's owner, Chan!?"

"YES!!"

Minho smiled happily as he listened to Jisung yap Seungmin's ear off.

Their cat had finally finished his recovery and it was time for him to return home. His wounds were barely visible now and he seemed so ready to walk around the neighborhood again.

"Our next show is this Sunday!! At 9 pm!! Please come!!" was Jisung's goodbye to Seungmin and then they were off.

His band had been blowing up so Min wasn't surprised when a few people stopped them to take pictures with him.

"Did you see that??" Jisung would say every time it happened:
"People know me!!"

Minho would just let out an affectionate scoff and shake his head.

"We're gonna have to find a new name for him" he said now as Jisung left his fans with a smile.

"Yeah, now that I think about it two names aren't exactly practical"

They thought in silence for a while.
Minho actually already had an idea but for some reason he felt a little embarassed about suggesting it.

"I can feel that you want to say something, come on" Ji teased, head tilted towards him with a curious expression.

Minho coughed up his nervousness and finally said:
"I was thinking Soonie could be a cute name"

"It's so old fashioned..."

There it is... he hates it

"...I love it"

Min looked over at him with surprised eyes.

"Who are you and what have you done with Jisung?"

The other laughed:
"Oh, shut up. Sometimes I gotta let you win otherwise you'll get depressed"

"Ah is that what it is?? You little shit-"

And between Jisung's soft giggles and Min's complaints they finally got home.

______________________________________