Paw print 33. END.

Obviously, the story was treated as a scandal.

But as Minho soon learned, most Stays really didn't give a shit.
Actually, they almost seemed more excited than them.

A lot of them started digging up old videos and pictures of fans meeting Jisung and Minho around the streets of their hometown.

"Why didn't we realise this sooner?"

The fans asked eachother on twitter as many others posted supportive messages all over social media.

The tour was a neverending success for Stray Kids.

And Minho? Minho got to see it all from backstage: ready to accept a tired Jisung into his arms after every show.

Soon, the band launched a collaboration with his dance studio and Minho got to train dancers to his boyfriend's songs.

They had never been happier.

Sure there were bumps along the way... Jisung's parents did disown him. And they took the house. But that really didn't phase the couple...they had meant to move in togheter anyway.

They took it all in stride and despite all odds... they made it.

°•○●○•°

"Wake up sleepyhead..." whispered a half asleep Minho onto Jisung's lips.

They kissed softly then, releasing a hum of pleasure Jisung slipped a hand under Minho's shirt.

"Hey, hey..." the other said with a voice full of amusement:
"You have practice, we have no time for that"

Jisung groaned and turned back into the covers face first:
"One day I'm gonna win. Just you wait"

"Sure, honey" Minho answered with a sarcastic smirk and a teasing squeeze.

He was happy because he knew they had forever to find out.

A forever to explore togheter.

But for now it was time for work.

Minho got up to make avocado toast, already feeling Jisung follow him.

Who knew life would be so sweet with my neighbor?

_____________________________________