Paw print 18.

A few days later, Minho met the band.

When Min came back the day he had gone to Chan's and told Jisung the news, the boy almost started sobbing again.

"You fucking idiot, stop doing so much for me. How am I going to repay you?"

Just don't leave... that will be enough...

But all Minho did was smile.

Just like how he smiled now, looking at the members of Ji's band: a freckly boy with soft blonde hair and a buff dude wearing a tight black gym shirt.

"So... this is my best friend Felix and that's Changbin"

Minho followed the trio upstairs where Jisung had a music room, eager to listen to what they were going to play at the battle of the bands.

"We're actually looking for a new member... We need another singer and we need them to have production experience too... but for now just us will do. Changbin's not bad at backing vocals and I can handle the main-" Jisung was explaining as they climbed up.

Once there, Minho sat on a pouf and enjoyed the show.

Felix wore a bass around his shoulders as Changbin took his place at the drums. Ji expertly took out his guitar and smiled at the others, pure glee on his face. Then they started.

To say that Minho was blown away was an understatement. The band incorporated sounds from different genres in every song. They coupled live instruments with synths, vocals with rap, Jisung's high pitched voice with Changbin's softer tone and Felix's low, intimidating rumble.
For someone who looked so cute he sure sounded scary.

Their sound ended up being entirely unique. Not like anything Minho had ever heared.

These guys.... These guys are going to go far...

______________________________________