Paw print 32.

Minho entered the airport with his heart under his feet. At this point he didn't care what Jisung would ask of him... he'd do it, no questions asked.

He passed crowds upon crowds of people and only with a closer look he realised they were all... Stray kids fans.

What did they call them? Stays?

A bit uncomfortable, he shuffled past a girl with a Jisung shirt and tried to reach the gate Chan had texted him.

When he surpassed the railings, his eyes instantly met Jisung's.
He swallowed air as his heart skipped several beats: he looked perfect. Eyes decorated by dark eyeliner, he was wearing the tour's merch along with some oversized tripp pants.

I guess he was never in my league...

an attempt to make the pill easier to swallow.

He took a step forward but couldn't do much else because Jisung dropped his luggage and started a desperate sprint towards him. Before Minho could even say anything, Ji jumped into his arms with such force that they both fell onto the airport floor.

The crowd of stays gasped.

"Ji... I don't think we should do this here, maybe-"

But he was cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting his own.
His eyes widened as the shock dampened the screams emanating from the crowd.

Jisung smiled from his position on top of him: his eyes were sparkly with tears.

"I'm in love with you, you fucking idiot" he finally said.

Minho's heart stopped. Time felt like it had slowed down just for them. He reached out a hand and let Jisung nuzzle his cheek into it, then he got closer... When he saw the other close his eyes comfortably, he gave in and pressed their lips togheter again.

A happy couple, uncaring of all the cameras pointed at them.

______________________________________