Paw print 26.

"Are you allright?" asked Min, stretching and lifting his body up just enough for Ji to see him properly.

God, he's so cute...

With a swift movement, he moved his eyes to his feet:
"Y-yes, sorry... Soonie woke me up and then I followed him here..."

"You scoundrel" commented Min, already pressing his fingers on the kitten's small head causing him to purr loudly:
"You disturbed my guest"

Then he looked into the other's eyes:
"Maybe he wants to be with both of us togheter..."

"That's actually kinda sweet"

Jisung sat on the bed next to Min and placed a hand on Soonie's back.
His purrs got even louder as he blinked slowly to showcase his love.

"Aww"

"Well... if you want you could just stay here tonight, that way I'm pretty sure we'd make him happy"

"Sure"

Ji said without thinking.
But then he did.

Fuck did I just agree to sleep with Min????

He was about to correct himself and try to save it all but Minho lifted the sheets and looked at him intently:

"What are you waiting for? Get in. I gotta wake up early tomorrow, you know?"

He just couldn't refuse.

Soon he found himself laying next to his crush, heart trembling in his chest. Meanwhile an unknowing Soonie was loafing up between their bodies, purring profusely.

"Goodnight, you two" Min said in a soft whisper.

Jisung stared at the silouette of his back in the dark and let his imagination fly for a second.

This is normal

he narrated to himself:

We're dating. We do this every night. We eat togheter, play around with the water as we wash the dishes then brush our teeth side by side. When I get out of the bathroom he lifts the covers for me and we cuddle to sleep. Tomorrow I will wake up to the sound of clinking in the kitchen.
As usual.

Then he opened his eyes and looked at Minho's body again. So close and yet so far.

He turned to the other side and tried to force sleep upon himself.

______________________________________