Chapter 13

Warning: R18 (Patnubay at basbas ng guardian angel ang kailangan! Charrottt)

****************
It's been three months since that incident happened. I was unconscious for three days because of that, and I dreamed the same dream every time.

I asked my brother and the others about what that old lady told me, but they just answered the same. They said that the old lady is known as the crazy old hag in the empire, and I am not the first mortal whom she approaches like she did to me.

But still, her words linger like a nightmare that keeps hunting me in my dreams every night.

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako sa kakaisip.

"Until when are you going to avoid Aidan, Alora?" Napatingin ako sa gawi ni kuya nang magsalita ito.

I rolled my eyes. "Until my anger subsided," I replied.

Iniiwasan ko kasi ito dahil sa ginawa niyang pagsunog sa karwahe at muntikan pang madamay ang mansyon ng nagmamay-ari ng karwahe dahil sa pagsabog. 

He sighed. "You're shutting him out. The two of you should communicate. I thought you already knew that to yourself."

"We will just end up fighting. I also want him to reflect on his actions. What he did is a serious offense."

"I guess you are right. But I hope the two of you will reconcile soon. Aidan is not himself these past few days." Nayayamot na sambit nito sa akin.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Malalim na napabuntong hininga ito. "His mind seems to have a lot of thoughts. He was not attentive during the meetings. We are worried that if we go on a mission, it will affect his actions."

"Since when did he start acting like that?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Since the day you two had a fight and avoided him after that," he answered. I can sense sarcasm in his voice.

I sighed, feeling a bit wary. "Alright, I will talk to him."

Hermano shrugged his shoulders and then stood up. "I will be going now. Good luck to the tea party that you're going to attend tomorrow." Sabi nito sabay halik sa noo ko at umalis.

Sino ba kasing hindi magagalit sa ginawa niya?

I was humming while watching the view from my window when I saw Aidan walking towards where I sit. 

Kahit gabi at madilim na sa paligid ay alam ko na s'ya iyon.

He then stopped for a moment. He seems anxious about something. He looked out the window where I watched him. He did not see me because the window is made of translucent glass.

Dahan-dahang binuksan ko ang bintana atsaka dumungaw. "What are you doing here?"

Napatalon ito ng bahagya dahil sa gulat. Nahihiyang tumingala ito sa akin.

"C-can I come in?" he asked me, wariness obvious in his voice.

I sighed. "Come in." Malamig na saad ko sa kaniya at tumalikod na.

Naramdaman ko nalang ang pagyakap nito sa akin habang nakatalikod pa rin ako.

I heard him sighed deeply. "I am really sorry, dwarf. I won't do it again, hmm....." Malambing na saad ni Aidan sa akin habang niyayakap ako.

Sa loob ng tatlong buwan naming mag-nobyo ang lagi naming pinag-aawayan ay pagiging seloso niya.

He is too possessive. I am not mad at him for acting like that, but he has really gone violent and berserk if some other guys approach and try to make a move on me.