Chapter 29

"Someone is here to see you, King Jaxon," panimula ko. "Someone that you truly know."

He looked at me disheveled. I am the only one barge in the palace since I don't want the others to get caught. Although they're outside waiting for my command if something hideous happens,.

Amber and the Queen stared at me furiously, like they both wanted to hurt and torture me. Their eyes are bloodlust, and they're clenching both fists. But I just smiled sweetly at them to make them mad even more. Sabi nga nila kapag galit, galitin pa natin.

"Arrest this woman!" nanginginig sa galit na utos nito sa mga kawal niya. "And put her in jail."

I raised both of my hands while laughing at his remarks. Before the royal knights walk closer towards me to capture me, the one I've been waiting for makes her way to the Grand Hall, causing everyone to look at her.

I hide a wicked smile as I see her walking with confidence; her face shows no emotion, and her eyes show darkness and warning. She's wearing a silver-white ethereal dress that is embroidered with gold and silver chains.

She stopped in front of the King.

"Long time no see, King Jaxon," matalim na pagkakabigkas nito. "Or should I say brother-in-law.... Please forgive me for barging in to your wedding anniversary without further notice. I am quite disappointed why I didn't receive any invitation."

King Jaxon stepped back a little because of what he saw. He looked like he saw a ghost—a ghost that he's been hiding from for so long. I saw him gulp and blink a couple of times to be certain if what he's seeing is true.

"Do you know him, father?" Amber asked.

Parang natauhan ito sa naging tanong ng anak niya.

"No!" he hysterically answered.

"But why did she call you brother-in-law?! I don't know her! I am the only daughter of the royal family of the Wolf clan." asik ng reyna.

It is too late for you to lie. I will make sure to ruin you today.

The woman laughed, which made everyone in the hall shiver in fear. She isn't a goddess for no reason.

"Oh dear," she coldly uttered. "Go tell your family, Jaden."

Lahat ng mata ay nakatutok na ngayon kay Jaden. Jaden steps forward in the center.

"She is Empress Minerva, the current ruler of the Phoenix clan," said Paliwanag ni Jaden. "And the goddess of war and wisdom."

Queen Miranda and Amber's lips parted, and their faces were beaming with fear. Dahil sa narinig ay lahat ng tao sa hall ay lumuhod at yumuko. Now, this is the view that I wanted to see.

"And she is the sister of the goddess of fire, Hera Vesta, and the goddess of nature, Dahlia." Dagdag ni Jaden.

"You mean she's Alora's aunt?" Amber asked in disbelief. Jaden slowly nodded at her sister.

I smiled. Yes, the goddess of war is my master, who happens to be my aunt and the one who raised Adara. 

"Then what is her connection to your father?" Queen Miranda asked this time.

Jaden was about to answer when Tía Minerva gestured for him to stop.

"To answer your question, Miranda. He was once the HUSBAND of my sister Dahlia," gulat ang bumusilak sa mukha ni Queen Miranda. "But because of his greediness, he attempted to kill my sister using the sword I once gave to him as a gift back then on their wedding. And now my sister is still asleep and has never once opened her eyes because of him."