Chapter 26

"Thank you for coming, Aurelia." Nakangiting salubong sa akin ni Amber nang makarating na ako sa garden ng palasyo nila kung saan ginaganap ang tea party niya.

I could see a lot of aristocrats and noblewomen happily chatting when I arrived. Amber then introduced me to her friends and guests.

"Are you sure you came from Ethereal Domain?" the daughter of Winterwood village blurted, asking me. "Don't take it as a rude question, Aurelia. It's just, you know, not obvious." She chuckled.

I can feel that she's mocking me. I'm wearing a simple dress in a red color. Kaya kapag natabi ako sa kanila ay para lang akong isang commoner. I looked at Amber, who was smiling lightly. I sighed deep inside. Now, I understand why she invited me.

I chuckled sarcastically. "It's alright, Lady Xylene," saad ko. "And besides, I am just a simple girl, so I dress simply since I don't want to wear extravagant garments. At least I am beautiful, even though I don't wear dresses like you did."

The smile on her face is slowly fading. All of the ladies at the table cracked a fake laugh, including her. Kahit wala namang nakakatawa. We continued talking, and then a few minutes later, a butler holding the tea approached us to serve our table.

I cursed silently when the butler's strip and the tea he was holding drenched my dress. 

"P-please forgive me, my lady." He panicked. 

I smiled. "It's alright," kalmadong bulalas ko. "Can you just give me some dry towels, please?"

Natatarantang yumuko at umalis ito sa harapan namin. I saw them gradually trying to stifle their laughter. I know that it wasn't an accident since I saw Lady Asherra—the daughter of Shadow Willow Village—block the butler's foot, causing the butler to strip.

Kahit kailan hindi pa rin nagbabago si Amber. She invited me here to bully and make fun of me. 

"Are you okay, Aurelia? Sorry about that, I will tell my maid to get you some of my dress." Sabi ni Amber. Ang iba naman ay natatawa.

I sighed. "No need for that, Princess Amber," tinaasan ko sila ng kilay. "I have an inner garment."

Amber creased her forehead. Nagtataka siguro sa sinabi ko. I smiled at them, then slowly ripped the upper garment. I saw how their faces glistened with shock and irritation when they saw the inner garment I'm referring to earlier.

So, now I am wearing a red tube garment, embroidered with golden chains and painted with phoenix wings. In my lower, it reveals my long red flowy skirt, with a slit in the left side from its edge up to my thigh, showing my long and flawless legs.

"She is so hot."

"That girl is on fire. She's so beautiful and radiant!"

"I like her body. How I wish I had a physique like her."

"And her skin is so white like snow, and it's flawless also."

"I heard she's from Ethereal Domain, and I so love her dress."

"No wonder her beauty is ethereal, and she's also tall."

Mga bulongang naririnig ko sa paligid. I smiled sweetly and sat down again. Ngumiti ako sa kanila ng mapang-asar. They all looked at me with a fake smile, but disheveled.

"D-do you usually wear like that?" Nauutal na tanong sa akin ng anak ng duke sa kaharian din na ito.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I came from the Ethereal Domain, so I wore ethereal garments."