Author's Note

Hi!!!! Finally, natapos din. Thank you so much for supporting me until the end. I didn't know na magkakaroon ako ng readers because I am only writing to escape reality in the meantime.

I hope that you learn something from my story. Sana ay nakatulong ako para mas lumawak pa ang kaalaman ninyo tungkol sa buhay. I really appreciate you all.

As we reached the end, I came to realize that not only did I gain readers and supporters, I also gained friends. Thank you again.

Always remember that life is full of colors; just don't let negativity make you blind. If you are having a hard time physically, mentally, and emotionally, always remember to pray. God is good all the time. You just need to connect yourself to Him.

He mends those hearts that are broken. 

If you are happy, savor the moment and let yourself feel the joy, and if you are sad, then just accept it and cry if it's heavy because there will always be a rainbow after the storm or heavy rain.

Love yourself first before you love others. Kung magmamahal ka naman mag-iwan ka sa sarili mo. Huwag mong ibigay lahat kasi kapag ibinigay mo at wala kang itinira sa sarili mo kawawa ka sa dulo kapag nasaktan ka.

Do not be so hard on yourself; instead, treat it better. 

I commended you all for surviving the battle you've been fighting for up until now. I pray that you're going to win that battle. And I hope that the demon inside you that keeps on drowning you will be overcome.

See you in my next stories.(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠)

Rival Series (These stories are not fantasy but romance and a slice of life)

#1 Symphony of the Sun

#2 Allure of the Moon

#3 Harmony of the Stars

#4 Oasis of the Sky

P.S
Kapag umabot na ng 200k reads ang story na ito, I will update the special chapter and Rashta's journal.