Chapter 35

"You are here! You are finally here!" si Snow habang yakap-yakap ako. Nang nabalitaan nila ang nangyari ay agad na nagpunta sila rito sa Wintershadow Palace. Hindi kasi sila dumalo ng kasal dahil hindi raw nila feel kasi hindi naman daw ako anf bride.

Kompleto kaming lahat maliban kay Aidan na hanggang ngayon ay ang lamig ng pakikitungo sa akin. I also didn't mind. If he won't take me back, then I guess I should just accept it.

"Where are your kids, by the way?" I asked Snow when I let go of the hug.

She smiled sweetly. "They're in their father's company. My husband and I are going to visit my parents-in-law today, but when I heard the news, I hurriedly flew here. I'm going to follow them there anyway."

I laughed halfway. Lumipas ang dalawang araw kasi bago kumalat ang balita sa Solara Empire ukol sa nangyari. I can see that Snow's husband takes good care of her SK since she glows up even more. And I was happy about it. Pero ako kaya mararanasan ko kaya ang kasiyahan na naranasan din nila ngayon?

"Can you tell us what happened to you back then?" Guinevere asked me.

I smiled. "When I opened my eyes after I sacrificed myself to save him, what I saw was white, then a deep and calm voice called me, and that's when I realized that it was Him—it was the Almighty One. He gave me a chance to make a choice—a choice if I'm going to start a new life and a new memory or continue the life I have in the Mortal Crest." kwento ko sa kanila.

"Of course I chose to continue the life....but it was not easy at all because I need to passed the test, a test where He put me in a situation that is very crucial and hard at the same time. And it's where He made me blind, and crippled. At first it's very frustrating and I keep on questioning why this... because I can't walk and can't eat properly. But then I realized it was His way of telling me not to give up....that I need to be patient, and always trust His timing. After so many years I managed to overcome that very challenging situation he gave to me. Then Tía came....God sent her to me."

Naiiyak na tiningnan nila ako. I can't see pity on their faces, but I see pride instead. They're telling me that I did a great job.

Ang plano kasi dapat namin ni Adara ay ipalabas na patay na ako at kailangan kong magtungo sa Ethereal Domain para hanapin si Tía, pero dahil sa nangyari kay Aidan ay tinahak ko ang sarili kong plano.

"You did great, Alora. We are so proud of you," Guinevere exclaimed. Ngumiti ako sa kaniya.

"But where is Aidan?" tanong ni Guinevere.

Napatigil ako at hindi alam ang isasagot. Hearing his name makes my heart skip so fast but gallop in pain at the same time. Starting that day, he was acting cold and distant towards me. Although I am happy that the children and him are already okay, I told my kids about him.

"Sapphire, Hayden, Grayson." tawag ko sa mga anak ko nang pumasok ako sa kwarto.

Tumigil sila sa paglalaro at mabilis na tumakbo papunta sa akin. They hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

I kneeled down to level them. "Do you want to see your father?" 

Kumunot ang noo nilang tatlo. Dahan-dahang silang tumango pero halata sa kanila ang pagtataka.

"Remember Tío Aidan?"

They all nodded. Ngumiti ako at pinigilan ang sarili na hindi umiyak. Bumuntong hininga ako bago ulit nagsalita.

"Actually, Mama lied. So please don't be mad at me, alright? 

Tumango ulit sila. I saw how Sapphire's eyes pierced me, like she already had a hint about what I was going to say. Matalino kasi ang batang 'to.