Xœ♥

what is life? (ノ><)ノ*sighs&cries depressingly*

I don't remember editing this well .

Oh well ,ha
Storytime. . .

_______

As the boys waited in line, Jacob noticed a familiar looking person up ahead from them.

"Austin." Jacob spoke lowly, to himself.

"What was that?" Chresanto asked Jacob, looking down at him.

Jacob seemed to snap out of his short thoughts at the sound of his voice. "Huh,Oh," he shook his head, "Uh,Nothing." He spoke, looking away from the guy he hadn't seen in a long time, with a thoughtful frown.

"You sure?" Chres asked,concerned at how pale Jake got for a second. He gripped Jacob's hand,pulling him close to his side.

At the sudden warmth, Jake breathed a happy sigh,finally looking up at Chres. He nodded with a small smile,giving Chresanto a small peck on the cheek that may or may not have made the boy blush.

The duo made small conversation as the line grew shorter and shorter.

___

{ On the ferris wheel.. }

"Gosh, this is too beautiful.Look at the lights!" Jacob cheered, pointing for Chresanto to see.

Chres looked, but then gazed back at Jake admiringly."Yeah, but I'd rather look at your gorgeous face lit up by the beautiful lights." he spoke in a sweet tone.

Jacob bit his lip to keep from squealing in happiness. His heart fluttered at Chresanto's words.

"Thanks, you cheesy boy you." Blush surely painted his cheeks.

He looked off into the sky as they reached the top, smiling at the view, but Chresanto, like he said, rather look at Jacob (And definitely not just because he was sorta kinda afraid of heights). He put an arm around Jake, pulling him close once again.

They stayed that way for basically the whole ride until it was time to unload. Their cart stopped at the top while the people on bottom got out.

Chresanto let out a happy sigh as Jacob smiled sweetly up at him. Chres met his eyes. All the love Chresanto had at that moment for Jake was dancing in his own.

"Jake, you know I really like you ..alot." he murmured, huffing out a small laugh.

He turned to Chresanto, slowly making a decision. "I really like you too." He spoke softly, heart beating quickly at what he'd admitted.

Chresanto smiled brightly at his words, his eyes seeming to sparkle. Wasn't this the first time Jacob said that?

"Really? " he said leaning closer to Jacob, glancing between his eyes & lips.

He mirrored Chres's actions. "Yeah.." he breathed with a smile, and their lips were about an inch apart.

Their lips brushed and then .

.

.

.

The ride moved suddenly making the cart jolt and the moment was lost. Lips no longer near eachother, they laughed nervously at what happened and just awkwardly chatted until they got off.

_______

They had left the carnival later,heading for a walk on the shore.They'd spent a long time walking and talking on the beach, splashing in the water,as well, a bit after taking off  their shoes.

A bit of banter led to water being splashed into Jacob's hair and that caused a game of something like tag. Jake had thrown one of his shoes at Chresanto resulting in being chased then easily but gently thrown over Chresanto's shoulder.

"Put me down!" He laughed trying to pry his hands off.

"Noooo,I like this position!" Chresanto laughed. "Nice butt,by the way." He complimented , receiving a playful swat to his own.

They both laughed, but then it gradually went to a halt  as Chresanto placed Jacob down in front of him, keeping his arms around the curly-haired beauty. They were just staring into the water where the stars' and moon's lights reflected, smiling.

Jake returned Chres' embrace, resting his head on the taller's shoulder. They took a look at eachother, smiling.

"So tell me how you feel again." Jake requested,softly rubbing a small pattern in Chres' side with his pointer finger.

"Well, I like you . . a whole lot," Chres started off,mutering softly."Sometimes I catch myself staring at you for a long time, because you're the most gorgeous person inside and out I've ever met and you deserve all the love and goodness that comes to you. And when I'm staring, I'm also thinking I want to be the guy to give that to you. To hold you like this, take care of you, and.." He pauses,looking at Jacob in the same way he did on the ferris wheel.

"And. .?" Jake whispered in the same tone Chresanto spoke in, seemingly consumed by the boy's speech.

"And do this.." he said leaning into him, engulfing Jake's lips with his own. Jake was caught off guard but easily matched sync with him, kissing him back. The kiss was sweet,soft, and natural. Though, after a minute, it turned into a make out session as Jacob wrapped his arms around his neck as Chres secured his around Jake's waist. They could feel the want and passion in the kiss and it felt amazing to them both, especially when they felt that twinge of love in there.

They pulled away looking into each other's eyes,panting lightly.

With foreheads pressed together, Jacob says, "Oh my.."

Chresanto bites his lips, a big smile is what he's clearly sporting.

He brings a hand to caress Jacob's cheek, "and to give you love." He finishes his earlier sentence. "It takes love to care for beautiful things, you know?" He smiles,staring into Jacob's watery eyes,quoting his grandma.

Jacob remains speechless,blush on his cheeks, words stuck in his throat along with a small sob he refuses to let fall. He doesn't know what this is Chres is doing to him, but he can just feel his walls coming down for Chresanto(well,what was left of them).

And then he thinks, oh yeah. He's giving me love..wait. Love?

"You love me?" He chokes out.

"I believe so—what I'm feeling couldn't be anything less." Chres says matter factly.

And it's as if the butterflies in Jacob's stomach fly up to his heart and tell the little sun it there , 'hey, go ahead and shine a little brighter,' because he feels everything again and has the sudden urge to say,

"I love you too." And it may seem a little too early for confessing such things , but you can't really control love. And why would you want to when it's such a wonderful thing ,taking care of beautiful things?

Chres smiles his brightest and pecks Jacobs lips twice again lovingly.

"Jake, will you make me the luckiest guy and say you'll be mine?" he asked.

"M'not too sure about that beginning part, but yes. I'd love for you to call me yours." He smiled,giggling,eyes full of love and his heart stuttering on its beats. .

They kiss again after Chres promises to take care of him. And Jacob sees the honesty behind his eyes & knows from then on that his love,Chres, will take care of him...them...and their beautiful thing.

_____

"People build up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down." ♥

60votes,20comments for epilogue!!

M'just here..
- Perivermore