Assurance

Jacob's POV

Why?

That was the question on my mind. Why did she have to mess with this one? It brought back all the bad memories from ninth grade when I was going out with my last boyfriend, Austin. She basically did the same thing back then.

I sighed wiping my tears as I sat in Nurse Gabrielle's office. She said she'd give me a late pass to next period.

"I j-just d-don't get it." I shook my head as Gabrielle patted my back,hugging me for comfort.

"Sh sh . Hun, it's gonna be okay. She'll get what she deserves. But you need to listen to Chresanto. He wouldn't do something like that." She held me by my shoulders, informing me.

I looked down, thinking. I don't think he would've done anything like that either. It's just ..trusting people is hard to do. And that's what I told Gabrielle.

She nodded. "But you trust me, don't you?" She asked.

I nodded trying to see where she was going with that. "O-Of course." I sat down in the chair I was sitting in previously. I cleared my face of other stray tears,still waiting on my jumpy speech from crying to stop.

"Well then,what do you see in me that made you trust me?" She asked with a sly smile. It made me smile a little too.

"I c-could tell by your actions and stuff towards me and other people that you were a g-good person with a good heart. I could feel it too." I spoke truthfully.

She smiled. "Aw,you never told me that. Thanks Jakey." She came over and hugged me then let go."But on a serious note,take that information and apply it to you and Chres's relationship. Like I said before, it's all in how he looks at you, acts towards you,and everything. So don't give up on it. " she encouraged.

I smiled. My heart sort of skipped a bit after I really thought about how Chres looks at me and stuff. I have to get rid of these trust issues so I can finally have a man of my own. Someone who won't leave me for anyone else.

And it's funny because right after I thought that, Nurse Gabrielle said the exact same thing. I giggled. "I was just thinking that." I noticed I wasn't stuttering anymore.

She laughed . "Well,great minds think alike."

"I guess I'll lis-" I was halted mid-sentence by the door opening revealing Chresanto's friend.

Ray looked at Gabrielle and slowly smiled.

"Hey Nurse G." he winked.

She giggled softly. I could see a little blush on her cheeks.

Hmm.

"Hey Rayan." She replied taking a seat on her desk as Rayan shut the door.

"I just stopped by to tell Jake something." He slightly smirked at her and she sort of bit her lip and nodded.

What the hxllllll ..am I missing here?

Ray nodded and suddenly looked at me. He began a smooth speech. "Uh Jacob , I know you don't know me forreal, but I'm a friend of Chresanto's,as you know. He doesn't know I'm talking to you right now, but I want you to know he was telling the truth . I saw the whole thing."

I slightly furrowed my brows.

Well why the hxll didn't he stop it ?

But it's whatever now. At least he's telling me.

"I've known Chres for the longest,and my boy . . he's good. He never mistreats anyone like that, and I'm sure if you give him a chance he'll give you what you really need. " he paused taking a breath.

He smiled looking down,I'm guessing he was thinking. "And you know, I've never seen him so excited and happy-looking just talking about someone before. So I think you're too special to him for him to do some dumb shxt like that." He smiled backing back to the door.

"I'll leave you with that." He sighed. "Bye Bri." He smiled flirtatiously. She smiled again and waved at the boy as he was about to shut the door.

"Rayan?" I called out before he fully shut the door.

"Yeah?"

I smiled . "Thank you."

He returned the smile. "No problem." He left.

I turned to Nurse Gabrielle. "See, even more proof." She smiled, gesturing towards the door.

I blushed. "Yeah,yeah,yeah but what was that with you and him?" I said in a suspicious tone,squinting playfully at her.

She giggled,I could tell she was blushing. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

I scoffed and hit her arm in a playful manner. "No fair, I tell you everything."

"So,and Ima write you up for assaulting faculty." She laughed.

"Ima send you to jail for having relations with students." I guessed with a chuckle. She glared at me playfully.

I grabbed my backpack as she picked up a paper which she tried to pretend was the slip but was actually a tardy excuse. "Bish please." I chuckled causing her burst into laughter too.

________

Eh .

Well what do you all think?

I didn't like it. Btw, I posted a pic to ch2 or 3.Go look,why don't ya!

What's going on with Ray&Nurse Gabrielle? Is anything going on at all?

What do you think of Jake &Gabrielle's relationship?

What will the future of Jake &Chres hold?!

Will the date still go on? If it does, where do you want it to be,what should happen? I'll take suggestions if you comment! ☺

Wonder what Nala's thoughts are right about now.

Thanks for commenting & voting last chapter!:)

10+comments,25+votes

Peace

Perivermore