Hanging Out

"He who is brave is free."♥

-(Idk who made this quote but it's real nice & I saw it on Harry Styles's Twitter)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Heyllo readers. One Q. How did you come across this book?

I'm trying to learn how to draw fan art &how to improve my drawing. Drawing is fun again :)

Can any of you draw? Or draw fan art?

Or sing? (As in actually good at it Lol)

I do a lot of things (for ex:draw,write,sing,design,etc.) but doubt I'm good at them.

^^^

(Please Read this large A/N! #helpful4you&me)

That was written months ago.

So, I saw how somebody basically commented I couldn't draw. Yeah, I drew that pic of the girl 'Jacob' drew in this story from an earlier chapter-thought I'd said that-I was very confused with that comment so here's another pic for whoever said it. M'not being snappy/smart but just wanted you to realize that I AM actually decent/capable of drawing. I liked the pic of the girl and I rarely(More like never) like anything I do Lol.Just letting everyone know. People that draw have many styles&that was just one of my more careless forms. This one is just a little less careless. It's one I made of Roc&Prince for the cover of another Royce book I'll hopefully end up writing.

Y'all should see @artistiq online.That person is incredible at drawing!!gosh #goals

+Anyway+

Sorry for not updating at all.I didn't think I'd have to go completely MIA but you know..writer's block is a you know what. I hate it.Plus,having no WiFi is a killer.

I hate that I've had such a big gap in updating that you probably don't even remember what my stories are about 'cause I sure forgot myself. Lately I've been too caught up in my less than lovely life(which includes school-AP summer packet stress),1D,work@my summer job,&Larry Stylinson fanfictions. I need to get back on track,writing track. So here's this chapter, and hopefully I'll feel like writing again soon&be able to write well unlike the crap I've put out so far. Btw, this chap was written months ago also. Towards the end is what's added recently.

Okay,watevs
*warning,it's awful* Storytime...

________________

The two boys sat still in the water,engulfed in each other's arms for the next few minutes in a comfortable silence.

"So, I guess we should get out now before we shrivel up like Raisins," Jacob mumbled against Chresanto's neck.

"Or old people." Chresanto joked, getting a laugh out of Jacob.

"That would be unattractive." He nodded,beginning to release his grip from Chres.

They momentarily gazed into each other's eyes again and smiled. Jacob pulled his hands out of Chres's, one at a time, to find a grip on the pool's ladder. Chresanto helped him up by the waist and Jake climbed the rest of the way.