Thinking Out Loud pt2

Just to let you know, I don't like this. My writing is rather suckish ,more than usual, today..

So, tell me what you really think,yeah  ..

________

"What do we have?" Jacob muttered,more to himself as he raided the fridge,cabinets,and pantry.

He ended up placing a pack of Nestle Tollhouse cookies, chips, and sandwich ingredients all around the counter where Chres sat in a bar stool.

"Alright, I guess we can start making our sandwiches first." Jacob stated and Chres nodded.

They picked up everything they wanted in a sandwich, carrying it to the lunch table at the side. Chresanto and Jacob basically had the same things: bread, ham, turkey,cheese, and mayo. But Jacob added a few jalapeños to his and a little lettuce, while Chresanto added a lot of lettuce and a few tomatoes.

Jacob watched in horror as Chresanto put tomatoes on. "Ewwww!" He yelled, causing Chres to look over, slightly startled.

"What??" He asked quickly, looking around for whatever it was that made Jake say that.

Jacob slowly pointed to Chresanto's sandwich. "..Ew." He scoffed dramatically.

Chresanto furrowed his brows looking at his sandwich confused.

"Ya put god.dvmn tomatoes on it!" He answered slowly in that same dramatic tone.

Chresanto's eyebrows remained knitted as he laughed. "So, they're good."

Jacob looked at Chres like he'd just committed a sin. "You're disgusting." He shook his head laughing.

Chresanto laughed. "No, you're the disgusting one. Why in the world did you put jalapeños on it?" He grimaced.

Jake shrugged with a smile. "They're good." He repeated Chres's line.

Chresanto chuckled . "Smart *ss." He cursed under his breath, but Jacob still heard.

"Oh, look at you. All grown up now, cussing me out in my own house." He laughed.

"Technically, I didn't cuss you out." Chres said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Technically, you did." Jacob teased with a smile. Chres glared at him and he laughed, nudging him softly with his shoulder. Chresanto gasped dramatically and nudged him back.

This resulted in a push battle between the two boys and then food fight. Chres wiped some mayo off his butter knife onto Jake's face, making him gasp.

"You didn't !"

"Oh, I did." Chresanto said, sticking his tongue out , which didn't last long because he felt a slap to the face.

It was now his turn to gasp as he looked down at Jacob's hand. "You just slapped me with a slice of tomato!" He accused.

"Now where'd you get that idea from,Chressy?" Jake said innocently , hiding the tomato behind his back.

" 'Cause you jus-" another slap interrupted the boy's sentence. Jacob smirked, this time not hiding the evidence."Since ya like em so much." He stated sassily with a laugh.

"Ohh hohoho." Chres laughed in the 'I'm gonna get you' way.

"Santa? Jake asked, faking surprise and confusion. "Or should I say San-to?" He added laughing, but stopped when he felt a bunch a lettuce hit his face. No, not an actual bunch (ball) of lettuce, but many shreddings.

He gaped, looking at Chresanto wide eyed, receiving a simple shrug from Chresanto as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Mm, good tomatoes." Chresanto teased.

Jacob glared and took a spoonful of mayo and slung it at Chres yelling , "Food fight!" And the rest was what he declared, a food fight.

-

(15min later)

Both boys lay on the floor laughing at their previous antics. Jacob was kind of on Chresanto's chest reaching up to pull pieces of lettuce out of Chres's small curls.

"We're so dumb." Chresanto laughed.

"Yep." Jacob giggled getting the last of the lettuce. He just stared at Chresanto smiling down at him.

Chresanto glanced back over at Jake and blushed seeing he was already looking at him. Jacob smiled. "I see you blushing." He giggled cutely.

"Nah, that's just tomato juice." Chres denied, using a dumb excuse.

Jacob burst into laughter . He moved into a straddling position, Chres not seeming to mind at all. "That doesn't even make sense!" He said. Chres pouted playfully.

Jacob's laughs died down and he looked seeing the cute pouty look Chres had as he looked off.

"Cute pouty face." Jacob said,giggling again as he poked at Chres's pouty bottom lip,wanting to kiss him badly.

Chres laughed and softly removed Jake's hand from his lip. He just held it, staring into Jacob's sparkly dark brown orbs, smiling. He glanced down at Jacob's small , slightly pink, curvy lips and had the same thoughts as Jacob.

Their eyes caught one another's and Jake slowly leaned down a bit . He came as close to Chres to where they could feel the other's  hitched breaths against their lips. 

They looked into each other's eyes again for assurance to move further. Jacob blushed as Chres softly smiled up at him. Their eyes soon fluttered closed and Chres felt and unfamiliar presence right over his lips. .  .

. . . but right at that moment they heard the front door open.

"I hope Jake didn't starve or worry too bad about where we were. I forgot to leave a note for him." They heard Jacob's mom's voice and their eyes flcikered open.

"I'm sure he's fine. I mean, there was some sandwich stuff in there." Jake recognized this as Bella's voice and raised his head up.

"Jaco!" Noah came into Chres&Jacob's view. Jacob quickly got up , cursing in his head because of the mess.

He helped up Chres. "Heyyy Noah." Jacob cooed nervously, awaiting his mom to come into view.

First came Bella. She looked at the two messy boys in a questioning manner, then the messy kitchen. The mess wasn't really bad , but it was enough to have to get in trouble for. "Oo, your gonna get it." Bella said as a warning.

"Bella,what're you tal-" Jacob's mom came into view, then stopped in her sentence when she saw the mess.

She looked around in slight shock and slight anger . She gasped. Then her eyes landed on the two guilty boys in the middle of the kitchen.

___

So ig there'll be a TOL pt3 .

*shrugs* how was this? Please comment! I forced myself to write this for y'all so plz comment,vote,fan,share!

I hope this was good and I hope you like it!

9+comments , 20+ votes.
To proceed! ..

Peace
Perivermore