Who's Chresanto?

“Chresanto?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows, confused. “I don't have a friend named Chresanto. Who is that?” I rubbed the back of my head while sitting up.

Nurse Gabrielle looked at me questionably. “Chresanto is the nice young man that took his time to bring you here and make sure you were okay. ” she answered with a smile.

“That was nice of him. But why would he do that and I don't even know him.”

She shrugged. “He's in gym class with you Jake and maybe he just is nice. Everyone's not fake like you think. Besides,just because you don't know him,doesn't mean he doesn't know you.” she smiled in a matter of fact tone flipping her long dark brown hair to one side.

Nurse Gabrielle was really pretty. She was about the color of Hershey's chocolate and her skin was so flawless. Just beautiful. Her eyes were small and flirty whith her cute full lips to macth. She was a slender but curvy woman and everyone loved coming to see the nurse. Ha, I think you get why . But she really was an easy person to talk to and she was in her 20s.

(A//N: Gabrielle Union in her 20s)

“Well , I guess that's true.” I shrugged. “Now I wanna know who he is.I guess I have to thank him.” I chuckled a bit.

“Yeah you should.I know where his locker is, I helped him unjam it on the first day.”

I nodded. “Ok , what number?” I asked.

“Uhh, 753. ” she stood up to straighten her dress.“Toplocker.” she added.

“Ah, that's really close to mine. I'm 757.” I said with a small smile.

“What does he look like?”

She smiled and sat beside me. “Oh Jake, he's perfect for you.He's really cute ,full package and everything. He has muscles,he has the lips like you like 'em, small curls,he's super sweet and smart .” she bragged nudging me.

I was liking what I was hearing and smiled a bit.

“I see you blushing!” she pointed . I covered my face.

Enough of this Chresanto person,until I meet him.

“Anywayyy, what am I supposed to do about my head?” I whined.

“Changing the subject I see,alright , but nothing . I suppose you could take a Tylenol or something for a headache. I think you'll have one if you don't already. ”

“Oop, I can feel it coming . You terrible nurse. Worrying about my love life instead of my well being.” I exhaled dramatically.

She just laughed. I loved hanging with Nurse Gabrielle. She was always fun , like a best friend . She was one of the few people I cared to associate with.

“Alright little boy, you gotta get to class.” she rubbed the back of my head where I was hit. “Your head will be fine.” she smiled.

“Alright byye.” I smiled hugging her as she hugged back .

We waved and all that and I left with a pass she'd given me. I went on to class.

For the rest of the day,I kept an eye out for 'Chresanto'. I can't believe I've never noticed him if he's as cute as she says.

For the rest of the day, I never saw him though, which was a bummer . Maybe tomorrow we'll meet in gym, I thought.

_

Chresanto's POV

For the rest of the day , I kind of purposely hid from Jacob. Knowing Nurse Gabrielle, she described what I looked like to Jacob and I didn't want him to see me. Well I did, but I didn't.I know I must sound dumb. I just was nervous of what he'd think of me.

I got home and relaxed a little before I did my small amount of homework. I thought about today with Jacob. I wonder what it'd be like to be around him while he's conscious . I chuckled. I wonder what he'd think of me if he ever found out who I was .

My thoughts were interrupted when I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my bro Ray. I then remembered I had forgot to meet up with him at the end of the day like we always do, yesterday. See what Jacob does to me?

_

(the next day in gym)

Neither of the boys had seen each other yet. They got in the room to dress out,Chresanto was first then Jacob came shortly after.

In the next row , Chresanto could hear people checking on Jacob about yesterday while he was dressing out. He smiled at that.

Jacob was really surprised that people seemed sincere in checking on him. It made him feel good.

Everyone got done as Jacob looked at every boy for the one that matched the description. But his eyes never reached Chresanto.

Meanwhile , Chresanto was building up his confidence because he knew it was kind of now or never for him . So he just prepared for the moment .

In roll call , for once Jacob payed attention to the people and their names and with Chresanto being one of the first ones ,he found out quickly who Chresanto was..

Jacob's POV

Coach started calling roll. I was paying attention this time . This time I was looking for Chresanto .

“Noah Angles!” coach called.

“Here!” the curly headed white boy with deep brown eyes replied. He was cute. I never noticed .

I shrugged . “Allyson Atira!” coach yelled .

A pretty black girl with curly natural looking hair raised her hand.

She's cute , I thought.

“Chresanto August!” coach finally shouted.

_

so what will he think of Chresanto?

Did ya like it ?

Vote, comment ,fan,share ..

I think I got a hair cut . i hope it grows longer Lol