The Only One

- - -

Don't you just love how gay marriage is legal everywhere in the US? Another reason why I just love President Obama. He's amazing&knows equality is one of the main concepts of Peace&Freedom,it's worth fighting for and love just wins all. God bless him,not just bcz of this,but bcz he's one of the few genuinly good people in the world who just deserves it in this sea full of insaneness !

On another note, I'm so done with my amateur writing skills.. #funnyNotFunny.

_
I burned myself at work with steam.I'm a line girl at this Christian summer camp . So, basically, I'm a lunch lady that doesn't cook and does other extra things ,grr
It's quite an ugly burn.>.<

I don't even wanna think ab my AP summer packet work *cries endlessly*

Life is stressful..comment&vote to cheer me up a bit? Haha

No..seriously.
lol

Storytime:/
...

_

The time had finally arrived for Chresanto and Jacob's date. The sun was setting quickly as tons of other couples piled into the place as well as the two. It seemed as if tonight was some unmarked community date night.

If either of the boys were asked , they'd admit to being at least a little nervous,but that was a problem they each internally worked on as they scrolled hand in hand into the the carnival entrance inhaling the wonderful scent of funnel cakes and cotten candy. Although, the soft hint of cigarette smoke didn't go unnoticed. Quiet giggling and distant conversations could be heard, and it added to the coupley feel of the evening. The absence of young children also helped.

Chres looked at Jake, taking in his beauty. He was always beautiful, but tonight it was something different. The atmosphere was changing into one of an established relationship and he was really enjoying the feel of claiming this piece of art for a while.

Jacob wore a pair of dark skinny jeans,not too tight, and rolled just above the ankle. Those complimented his exquisite figure and Chresanto found himself holding him a bit closer to himself, just to make sure anyone else knew not too stare too long..or at all if he could prevent it.

Jacob also wore a pair of clean, white converse that stopped at the ankle, a nice burgundy shirt with cute white stripes on the short sleeves&shirt bottom in a slight jersey design, and his hair/curls were pinned and twisted back into a pretty style,silver pins/gems to accessorize . Some was pinned up and the rest left down. He looked quite beautiful if you asked Chresanto. Speaking of Chres, he also chose a more casual approach with a stylish Hawaiian-looking bucket hat (a string/tie attached so it's carnival-ride-ready), a peach v-neck, white jeans, and nice matching Nike's.

They both had on appropriate jewelry as well-Chres with a chain&his diamond studs and Jacob had earrings as well, all five studs on each side for today, and an ankle chain.