♥incredimazable

Sorry for taking forever to update! No Wifi = Problems.

Plus the normal probs I have updating(like writer's block) . I gained like 4+ ideas for book ideas,btw.Sadly.

Speaking of, if y'all ever see my writing,ideas,books,etc copied by someone, please let me know. My fam doesn't want me to write on here cz ppl could steal ideas. *sighs* Ppl are eviiiiil !

Stay tuned for the end a/n! I have a book announcement under '1Dmentions'j..again,Sadly.

Okay, Storytime...

__________________________

"Balls."

"What?" Jacob asked, looking at Chres quizzically.He held in a laugh.

"That's what cojones means." Chresanto smirked,tucking his phone back in his pocket.

Jacob blushed and looked down. He shook his head at Chresanto. "You're weird." He stated looking back up at Chres as he just shrugged showing a small smile.

"Aren't we all." He phrased as more of a statement than a question.

Jacob smiled at that and nodded,chuckling a bit.

"Well, we should be getting our weird butts in the pool right now. It's getting dark." Jacob stated pulling his hair up in a pony tail. "But I guess that's not a problem. We have lights." He smiled, finishing the pony puff with the light popping of the hair tie.

"Alright." Chres stated , sitting up as well. Looking down at Jacob , he smiled. He thought he looked adorable with his hair up. It showed off his beautiful features.

Jacob felt his stare and looked up at him,on his left. "What?" He smiled sweetly,looking into Chresanto's soft brown eyes.

Chres brought a hand smoothly up to Jacob's face,caressing the side not facing him. He dragged a finger from his cheek to his chin.

You could see Jake's cheeks tint with pink as he looked shly away from Chres. But Chresanto boldly turned his face back and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Beautiful." Was all he muttered then got up slowly,as Jacob watched him, a shocked but calm-looking face blushing fiercely. Jacob didn't realize he was holding his breath until Chres had shut the bathroom door to get himself dressed.

He got up,a hand touching his cheek, unable to remove the smile from his face.

He grabbed &quickly changed into his swimwear,in order to be done before Chres finished. The outfit consisted of aqua blue swim shorts that had two white-outlined pockets in the front along with a white string tie. He paired it with his white tank, decorated in small blue dolphins, that use to be a T-shirt,showing off his sides. It was now sliced up the sides creating an open tank effect; I guess that's what you could call it. He didn't like showing much skin,so he left some for imagination. Although, his legs/thighs were an exception, seeing as how his shorts came an inch below his butt.

So the claim that he doesn't like showing much skin sounds incorrect at the moment, but it's true.

He looked in the mirror wondering if he was showing too much thigh.

Well, I am going swimming.

He thought that was a reasonable excuse and shrugged it off and lay back across his bed waiting for Chresanto to come out .

He heard the door click shortly after and glanced back at Chresanto, not prepared to see what made him do a double take and sit fully up, staring like his life depended on it.