Dilemmas

So it took me so long to update bcz school once again && I had my idea planned for the whole thing BUT ig school made me forget my ideas :( I should've written it in my notes!

Well, hope this ↓ is okay ..

_________

Chresanto's POV

I was in the locker room dressing out and Ray came in to do the same. I saw him look at me a few times from the corner of my eye. This caught my attention and I was wondering what was on his mind . I didn't have to wonder long, though.

"Aye, what were you and curly talking about?" He asked placing on his shirt while facing me. "I didn't even know y'all knew each other." He added.

I thought about an answer. "Well, we were getting to know each other." I said grabbing my bag that was now packed. I sat down on the bench waiting for him to get done.

"Why? I'm all the friend you need." He looked serious at first but then chuckled after I gave him a questioning stare .

I chuckled a bit too. "Actually, I want him to be . .. more . .than a friend." I admitted.

Ray's laughing suddenly stopped. He studied my serious facial expression.

"Are you forreal?" he asked sounding surprised.

I slowly nodded yes. Hopefully he accepted it. We'd been homies a while, so if he didn't , it would surprise me. His eyebrows furrowed as he stuffed his last article of clothing in his gym bag , tossing it over his shoulder.

He slowly walked to the locker room entrance/exit and turned around looking at me. I looked at him confused .

"You coming ?" he asked with a slight smirk. I couldn't really tell his reaction just yet.

I got up following him. When were in view of everyone that sat in the gym, he stopped me. I once again looked at him confused. "What?" I asked.

He gestured towards Jacob's direction . I looked over and smiled watching Jacob fluff his hair out.

Jake happend to look over at me. He smiled raising a hand to wave at me. I blushed a bit waving back. He stared for a little while and so did I . I watched as he slickly bit his lip, slowly looking away. I sighed happily as I  looked back at Ray seeing that he was staring at me again.

"Why do you keep acting so weird? Do you mind that I think of him in that way?" I questioned.

I saw a small smile slowly form on his lips. "You really do like him , don't you?" He said ignoring my questions.

"Heh, yeah . Why ?" I chuckled nervously wondering what he was gonna say next,even though he was smiling.

Ray was that type of guy. He would be smiling but still snap on you so ..yeah.

"I can tell." He smiled . "Look dude, I don't care if you're gay. Your axx should've been told me , but it's cool. You still my nigga, now go cop one." He chuckled slightly , pushing me off towards Jacob after dapping me up.

Halfway there , I turned to see if Ray was still there. Indeed he was , and he gave two thumbs up and a silly smile. I laughed and turned back around , quickly approaching Jacob who seemed in a daze ..

__  __

After waving at Chresanto, Jacob looked off in the distance thinking and waiting for the bell to ring.

He thought about how weird it was that Chresanto could change his emotions at the time so quickly. He was just angry and aggravated by Nala , but as soon as he saw Chres, he was free again. His heart fluttered as he bit his lip looking away from Chres.