Getting to Know You

Recap »

"If you don't mind , I really don't wanna go." Chresanto confessed. He looked back at a flattered Jacob with a certain twinkle Jacob noticed in his eyes.

A smile slowly crept onto Jacob's lips. He pulled a curl back from his face placing it behind his ear and looked down, his cheeks flushing.

Wow, he's already getting to me.

I have to push him away..

Jacob thought.. «

__

Ray had recently looked over at the two younger boys. He found it weird how they occasionally smiled and did other flirty-looking gestures.

"What are they talkin' about?" Ray asked himself quietly. He shook it off deciding to just ask Chres later.

I'm sure it's nothing , he thought refocusing on playing the game of basketball. Chresanto seemed to be more interested in who he was with at the time anyway, so they started without him.

__

"Why not?" Jacob asked now focusing on his hands.

"Because I want to talk to you." Chresanto said.

"Why would you want to do that?" Jacob looked up in confusion. "I never talk to anyone." he stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Why?" Chresanto asked , purposely ignoring the first question.

"Well one,Because I don't know these people." Jacob answered, forgetting about the question that was unanswered, like Chresanto hoped.

Chresanto didn't want to answer the question because he didn't feel it was time yet. He didn't even know if Jacob was gay,even though he heard certain rumors. The answer to the question would've been that he liked or even loved him.

"Well you can get to know me. " Chresanto suggested.

Jacob smiled a little.

"&I can get to know you?" Chresanto added in a question form with a sweet smile.

Jacob bit the inside of his mouth to keep from smiling hard like he wanted . Chresanto was being so cheesy and cute.

"Maybe .. I guess." Jacob answered trying to calm his heart flutters. He hasn't felt like this in a while.

"Thank you." Chresanto sighed out with a warm smile. He was relieved and very happy he could start a friendship with his crush.

Jacob finally smiled fully . He thought it was adorable how Chresanto thanked him for nothing. Well, it was nothing Jacob , but to Chresanto , it was a chance at happiness and love.

"You're welcome , I guess." Jacob giggled , the sound warming Chresanto's heart.

For the rest of the gym period, the two young boys conversed and got to know each other.They easily warmed up to each other whether Jake wanted it that way or not.

For some reason his efforts of pushing Chresanto away were failing ..Or you could just say,he constantly forgot to try to.

_

Chresanto's POV

Finally being around Jacob was amazing. It was everything I imagined and more. I can't believe I restricted myself from talking to him when the task ended up successful.

We joked around,laughed, and everything this time in gym. If anyone saw us,they'd think we'd known each other forever.

"Stop Chresantooo,don't do that!" Jacob whined with a laugh.

"Nooo, I wanna touch it!" I said reaching towards him.

He covered it with his hands leaning away from me. I just laughed.

"Why won't you let me touch it?" I asked pulling him back to me.

See, it's like he took away some of my nerves I had for him. I mean , I still am nervous and overwhelmed that I'm even communicating with him but the good feeling overcrowds my nervous feeling.

"No one touches my fro." he said trying to be serious, but ended up cracking a smile.

I laughed. "But I'm special." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

Jacob busted out laughing.

"No,you're crazy." he corrected .

"Yea,crazy for you." I let slip.

I thought he would've freaked out,but he just giggled with a small blush making me inwardly sigh in relief and smile at him.

He then slowly stopped, looking up behind me at something.. or someone. He seemed to give a slight angry glare .

That made me really curious so I turned around seeing this girl staring at us ..like really hard.

Again Weird , I thought.

_

What they didn't know, was that she was watching jealously the whole time .

++++

Who was the girl,eh?

Did y'all like this?

I hope so ..

Sorry for any mistakes or misunderstandings. lol

I hope I can update any of my books again today. I want to have all the ones that are out now, finished by the end of the year.

Cause I have other ideas I wanna do too.Especially before someone else thinks of it Lol.But sometimes I just wanna give my ideas to other writers and tell them to give me credit for the idea Lol . Like a producer or whatever with beats!

Comment!

vote,share,fan..please.

peace

~Perivermore♥