Real Eyes,Realize.

Thank y'all so much for commenting last chapter!! I really appreciate it! I feel weird saying this since idk y'all but I love y'all! (As much as a wattpad stranger can love another Lol) Also, thanks for telling my friend Happy Birthday!Lol

On my next update I'll tell you what he said. And maybe how many chapters are left.

Shoutout to princeinspiredme since she was the first out of 40something people that read and 11 that voted to comment♥✌ But she always comments & stuff on my books, So Thank Youu!☺

This is dedicated to all of you actively supportive& wonderful ppl! I'm working on another update for ya ☺

*sighs*Hope you like it ..

Storytime..

____

"Guess who?"  said Jacob while he covered a knowing Chres's eyes as the older boy stood at his locker.

Chresanto immediately smiled, recognizing the voice. "I'd recognize that beautiful voice anywhere,Jakeypoo." He softly took Jake's hands away turning around to face the bubbly boy.

Jacob gave him a toothy grin as they held hands. "Heyy. I see you gave me a nickname too." He giggled.

Chresanto nodded. "I love when you laugh. Sound so cute." Chres spoke from his mind.

Jacob looked down and blushed. "Thanks."

______

"Rayan, you are too much. You know that, right?" Nurse G asked,crossing her arms as she sat on the front of her desk. Ray was leaning down,hands on either side of her.

Their faces were about two inches apart.

"I've been told." He spoke with a small chuckle. "So,you gonna kiss me or nah?" He smiled flirtatiously.

She chuckled. "Ray, I can't . You're a student and I'm faculty. It's against policy."

"But we like each other. Isn't that against policy too? Come on Bri,nobody has to know.." He trailed off coming closer.

She smiled. She really did like Ray. He was different than any other guy she's ever liked and pretty mature for his age, being 18. She was only 21, so the age difference wasn't much. But she couldn't just go against the rules,could she?

"Ray, no." She whined.

"No what?.." He pretended not to know what she meant by that and came so very close, only to be stopped by her finger against his lips. He opened his eyes to her dark brown ones.

A soft smirk appeared on her mouth. "You can't kiss me. Now,get to class before I write you up for sexual harassment." She giggled.

He smiled backing up. "Always making those 'ima write you up' threats." He chuckled to himself. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Oh Nurse G, I will kiss those sweet lips soon. And when I do ..be ready." He stated dramatically, sealing it with a wink.

They both burst into laughter.

"Bye, Ray." She laughed,standing up from her desk.

He smiled. "See you later, Gabrielle." He cracked the door open after unlocking it.

He took one last look at her before he left.

Gabrielle noticed this certain look he had as he looked at her. Nobody had ever looked at her like that and it caused her heart to stumble on its beats.

She blushed and waved after him, again saying goodbye.

He smiled and waved, then exited the room with the soft shut of the door.